Hi guys!

I'm about to order my new iPhone, but I'm not sure which one to get. I do like the bigger screen on the Plus, but i'm afraid it's too big. I also feel that the 4.7 inch screen might not be a 'big' improvement from the 4 inch screen. Any suggestions?

Tha ks!
    11-17-2014 02:15 AM
    Hi guys!

I'm about to order my new iPhone, but I'm not sure which one to get. I do like the bigger screen on the Plus, but i'm afraid it's too big. I also feel that the 4.7 inch screen might not be a 'big' improvement from the 4 inch screen. Any suggestions?

Tha ks!
    There are numerous threads like this one.
    I'd get the 6 plus. It's not too big, well it's my opinion. I feel it's worth more than the 6. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    TVTechGrl likes this.
    11-17-2014 02:42 AM
    Hi guys!

Tha ks!
    I have the 6 and like it. may I suggest you go and take a look at both. then make a decide.
    11-17-2014 03:20 AM
    Go to a Apple Store or carrier store and check them out. Some like the increase in size of them 6 Plus. Some don't. Some think the 4.7 is just the right increase in screen size. I like both but went the 6 Plus because it was such a radical change for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    11-17-2014 03:35 AM
    Go get the 6. The 5.5" is a monster! iPhone has the biggest bezels around and it will make the phone even bigger!

The iPhone 6+ = 6.2" with bezels, that's just gigantic compared with the competition. For example if you think the 5.9" note 4 is big than don't get the 6+ which is even bigger but has a smaller screen.
    TripleOne likes this.
    11-17-2014 04:11 AM
    Go get the 6. The 5.5" is a monster! iPhone has the biggest bezels around and it will make the phone even bigger!

The iPhone 6+ = 6.2" with bezels, that's just gigantic compared with the competition. For example if you think the 5.9" note 4 is big than don't get the 6+ which is even bigger but has a smaller screen.
    Do you use the 6 yourself?

I have actually gone to the store to take a look and i'm still rather confused. I have ordered the iPhone 6 and it will take 7-10 business days until it gets here.

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to return right?
    11-17-2014 04:22 AM
    I do not know the rules of your country, but normally you should be alright when you purchased it via Internet or phone. At least that how it is in my country. I'm sure you will be alright with the 4.7! It's over 5" with the big bezels
    11-17-2014 05:30 AM
    Do you use the 6 yourself?

I have actually gone to the store to take a look and i'm still rather confused. I have ordered the iPhone 6 and it will take 7-10 business days until it gets here.

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to return right?
    Ps. Yea, I use the the 6 myself.
    11-17-2014 05:31 AM
    I do not know the rules of your country, but normally you should be alright when you purchased it via Internet or phone. At least that how it is in my country. I'm sure you will be alright with the 4.7! It's over 5" with the big bezels
    Awesome! I can't wait until it arrives. Thanks!
    11-17-2014 06:10 AM
    When I was afraid the 6 Plus was too big, I got the 6 and regretted it for 14 days; then returned it.

.7 isn't much of an improvement in screen size. Now waiting for the 6 Plus is crucial.
    TripleOne and TVTechGrl like this.
    11-17-2014 07:06 AM
    After I ordered the 6 Plus I checked one out at store and was sure I made the right choice. It takes some getting used to but the screen is worth the time it may take to get used to the size change.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    TripleOne likes this.
    11-17-2014 07:51 AM
    When I was afraid the 6 Plus was too big, I got the 6 and regretted it for 14 days; then returned it.

.7 isn't much of an improvement in screen size. Now waiting for the 6 Plus is crucial.
    I'll see how the 6 goes then. I do think the Plus is more of an upgrade. Enjoy your Plus!
    11-17-2014 07:53 AM
    Hi guys!

Tha ks!
    Go to a store where the iPhone is sold and play with each.
    11-17-2014 10:49 AM
    I'm thinking about returning my 6 and ordering a 6 plus. Battery hasn't been great on my 6 (4-5 hrs usage time) I'm already use to the 6 size so I think the plus won't be much different as far as getting used to the size. Better battery is really my reason.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    11-17-2014 12:46 PM
    Head to a store and play with each like others have said. I personally chose the 6, but I did have a chance to see how they were beforehand by using those paper cutouts of the phones circulating around the internet
    11-17-2014 07:02 PM