iPhone 6/6 Plus

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!

I'm about to order my new iPhone, but I'm not sure which one to get. I do like the bigger screen on the Plus, but i'm afraid it's too big. I also feel that the 4.7 inch screen might not be a 'big' improvement from the 4 inch screen. Any suggestions?

Tha ks! :)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!

I'm about to order my new iPhone, but I'm not sure which one to get. I do like the bigger screen on the Plus, but i'm afraid it's too big. I also feel that the 4.7 inch screen might not be a 'big' improvement from the 4 inch screen. Any suggestions?

There are numerous threads like this one.
I'd get the 6 plus. It's not too big, well it's my opinion. I feel it's worth more than the 6. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have the 6 and like it. may I suggest you go and take a look at both. then make a decide.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Go to a Apple Store or carrier store and check them out. Some like the increase in size of them 6 Plus. Some don't. Some think the 4.7 is just the right increase in screen size. I like both but went the 6 Plus because it was such a radical change for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Go get the 6. The 5.5" is a monster! iPhone has the biggest bezels around and it will make the phone even bigger!

The iPhone 6+ = 6.2" with bezels, that's just gigantic compared with the competition. For example if you think the 5.9" note 4 is big than don't get the 6+ which is even bigger but has a smaller screen.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Go get the 6. The 5.5" is a monster! iPhone has the biggest bezels around and it will make the phone even bigger!

The iPhone 6+ = 6.2" with bezels, that's just gigantic compared with the competition. For example if you think the 5.9" note 4 is big than don't get the 6+ which is even bigger but has a smaller screen.

Do you use the 6 yourself?

I have actually gone to the store to take a look and i'm still rather confused. I have ordered the iPhone 6 and it will take 7-10 business days until it gets here.

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to return right?

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I do not know the rules of your country, but normally you should be alright when you purchased it via Internet or phone. At least that how it is in my country. I'm sure you will be alright with the 4.7! It's over 5" with the big bezels;)

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you use the 6 yourself?

I have actually gone to the store to take a look and i'm still rather confused. I have ordered the iPhone 6 and it will take 7-10 business days until it gets here.

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to return right?

Ps. Yea, I use the the 6 myself.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I do not know the rules of your country, but normally you should be alright when you purchased it via Internet or phone. At least that how it is in my country. I'm sure you will be alright with the 4.7! It's over 5" with the big bezels;)

Awesome! I can't wait until it arrives. Thanks!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
When I was afraid the 6 Plus was too big, I got the 6 and regretted it for 14 days; then returned it.

.7 isn't much of an improvement in screen size. Now waiting for the 6 Plus is crucial.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
After I ordered the 6 Plus I checked one out at store and was sure I made the right choice. It takes some getting used to but the screen is worth the time it may take to get used to the size change.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
When I was afraid the 6 Plus was too big, I got the 6 and regretted it for 14 days; then returned it.

.7 isn't much of an improvement in screen size. Now waiting for the 6 Plus is crucial.

I'll see how the 6 goes then. I do think the Plus is more of an upgrade. Enjoy your Plus!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!

Go to a store where the iPhone is sold and play with each.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about returning my 6 and ordering a 6 plus. Battery hasn't been great on my 6 (4-5 hrs usage time) I'm already use to the 6 size so I think the plus won't be much different as far as getting used to the size. Better battery is really my reason.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Head to a store and play with each like others have said. I personally chose the 6, but I did have a chance to see how they were beforehand by using those paper cutouts of the phones circulating around the internet :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711