Drop calls on T-Mobile network

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Of course they are... Carriers always blame phones to deflect taking responsibility for issues that are really theirs.

They also tried to tell me that other carriers are having this issue. I remember reading an article when the 6/6+ came out saying that T-Mobile wasn't utilizing the new bands; so maybe that's the issue. Either way I'm pissed!!!!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh goodness, I hope I don't have any of those issues. I just ordered service through T-Mobile because I'm tired of paying AT&T an arm and a leg..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They also tried to tell me that other carriers are having this issue. I remember reading an article when the 6/6+ came out saying that T-Mobile wasn't utilizing the new bands; so maybe that's the issue. Either way I'm pissed!!!!

Don't you live in the Atlanta area (or am I confusing you with someone else)?

We haven't had ANY issues with AT&T at all since the phones came out...interestingly enough though, Tmobile's service on my wife's iPad has been spotty lately with data. She would use it on set all the time for stuff, but said lately, it's been having issues connecting. I think Tmobile is messing with their network, or maybe upgrading it, and it's effecting the users.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with T-Mobile's service. Yes, I will lose connection if I'm clear out in the middle of nowhere, in the mountains, or in big buildings like Costco sometimes. Overall I haven't had any dropped calls or issues with connectivity.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't you live in the Atlanta area (or am I confusing you with someone else)?

We haven't had ANY issues with AT&T at all since the phones came out...interestingly enough though, Tmobile's service on my wife's iPad has been spotty lately with data. She would use it on set all the time for stuff, but said lately, it's been having issues connecting. I think Tmobile is messing with their network, or maybe upgrading it, and it's effecting the users.

Yeah, I'm in metro Atlanta.

They're trying to increase the speeds on the towers and its something new that was suppose to roll out this year; it began last year. I've had issues off and on since the beginning of the process but it picked up heavily when the new phones came out. I noticed it on the 6 and the 6+. Whatever it is I hope they get it together soon. I've called and complained; I'm sure they're tired of crediting my account by now.

La Trotter

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Finally someone else besides me has finally posted... Thank you friend. These people on here thinks it was only me having the issue. So i guess I'm not the only person. I was also told the same thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice