Just switched to the iPhone 6 from android.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Well for me the switch was enjoyable one. With android I was constantly thinking what could I do to pimp my phone. Now with 1 year old kid running around I don't have that time anymore. Now I just value stable OS and fluid user experience. Oh and fast AF 😄 my recent phone being Lumia 1020 had so slow AF and shot to shot time it was impossible for me to get good pictures of my kid.
Now I have it all:))

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Guess I just get bored easy. I actually miss my 6 plus and may grab another and stick it out for a while. All this switching is getting expensive.

Same problem here.. Bought And sold so many last year. Lost alot of money on most of them. ITS a hard time for people that would like to try all, lol.

Leslie Hatcher

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
For me android was not buggy, but as a smartphone lover I have to use every OS and I did now ( last 12 months ). I actually hope that my "addiction" will go away so I could enjoy a normal phone like most people. There is just 1 upgrade every 12 months, so I should be fine..

I have to say I'm having a hard time not selling it. I do like the phone, but I'm scared I will get pretty bored with it quickly :(

I have the same problem!!!! But I am loving this phone!!!!

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem!!!! But I am loving this phone!!!!

Same here, like this phone a lot, but I think I would like the note 4 aswell. And normally I do not like Samsung, lol..

Hope the phone will stay with you for some time and you will keep your money for something else:p

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Same here, like this phone a lot, but I think I would like the note 4 aswell. And normally I do not like Samsung, lol..

Hope the phone will stay with you for some time and you will keep your money for something else:p

I have the iPhone 6. Decided to try the Note 4. Brought it back after 3 days. Great phone. Just very happy with iOS and couldn't enjoy that monster phone to the fullest. Just those phones are too big

makie

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6. Decided to try the Note 4. Brought it back after 3 days. Great phone. Just very happy with iOS and couldn't enjoy that monster phone to the fullest. Just those phones are too big

Than I wouldn't suggest the iPhone 6+ to you, that's an ever bigger phone,lol.. But I do understand it. I'm kinda used to big screens, but it's totally different to type/hold than on a more "normal" screen size.

Apple should reduce the bezels so you could enjoy a little bigger screen without having such a big phone.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I really do want to pick up a Nexus 5 just to play with Android more, but I know I'd head straight back to iOS :)

slik6969

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I like Android for some of the customization, but I always wind up back in the iPhone. I don't feel the need to mess with it like I do Android, and it just seems to work better. My last Android was the N5.

I'm done with Android, tbh. With those devices, I feel the need to buy a new one a month after getting one. I've never had that with the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus android phones get out of date a little too quickly....

slik6969

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to break this to you but if you're after customisation you're looking in the wrong place. That's Android's strength.

I recently switched myself and accepted that I'm giving up the customisation and tweakability available with Android. That sacrifice is more than worth it for me though and I'd hate to see further customisation at the risk of performance and everything just working.

Agree about the display though. It's gorgeous and proves higher resolutions aren't necessary.
This screen looks better than most 1080p in my opinion. Haha plus lower screen res better battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro