Knock on wood I've always managed to break them before losing or having one stole. Watch, with my luck this will be one the time... Facepalm lol
    Good luck! I've never had AppleCare plus or insurance so I'm really walking a tight rope.
    11-15-2014 12:37 AM
    apple care plus does not cover any type of water damage , from what I understand.
    I could be wrong but I think it now does cover water damage. Still not loss or damage.
    It always has covered water damage.
    11-15-2014 10:58 AM
    I went and got AppleCare today. Much better deal than carriers insurance of $10/month and $250 deductible! I realize AppleCare deductible is $79, but much more "fair" than carriers boarder line fraudulently priced insurance.
    If all of the terms are spelled out up front, and the insurer adheres to them without bait and switch or there questionable behavior, it’s NOT fraud. It’s not a good deal, IMO, but it’s not fraud. Fraud has to do with intentional deception, which is not the case. Not even "border line".
    11-15-2014 11:00 AM
    I went and got AppleCare today. Much better deal than carriers insurance of $10/month and $250 deductible! I realize AppleCare deductible is $79, but much more "fair" than carriers boarder line fraudulently priced insurance.
    No, you got AppleCare+, not AppleCare.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-15-2014 11:14 AM
    You can purposely place your phone in your toilet bowl full of caca and Apple Care + will cover that even.
    11-15-2014 01:42 PM
    If all of the terms are spelled out up front, and the insurer adheres to them without bait and switch or there questionable behavior, its NOT fraud. Its not a good deal, IMO, but its not fraud. Fraud has to do with intentional deception, which is not the case. Not even "border line".
    Absolutely. I was probably exaggerating... A lot. I still think it's a ripoff as well, however. 😜
    11-15-2014 02:05 PM
    Absolutely. I was probably exaggerating... A lot. I still think it's a ripoff as well, however.
    It is a ripoff. Most people that I know that have carrier insurance don't know that they have to pay a large deductible. Usually when they find out they stop paying for insurance.
    11-15-2014 02:10 PM
    Absolutely. I was probably exaggerating... A lot. I still think it's a ripoff as well, however. 
    I will give you "ripoff". But regardless, it’s not fraudulent.
    11-15-2014 02:37 PM
    I will give you "ripoff". But regardless, its not fraudulent.
    Got it 👍
    11-15-2014 02:53 PM
34 12