I have mobile simple choice with "music freedom". I love it! I used it all the time when walking. Recently I started using it in my car. I have hands free bluetooth set up in my car and it automatically takes over when I get into my car and plays it on my car's speakers. What I found it that data isn't counted on "music freedom".

To be clear my car isn't running an app that plays the data. My phone plays it and my car plays it in its speakers since its bluetooth connected to my phone.

Can someone please verify this and put some exposure to this on iPhone 6. I think it was fine in my iPhone 5. Because Tmobile usa supports response it we whitelist all iTunes radio ip's so it working. I don't know what they are doing but obviously something isn't working or do I have it wrong? Help.
    11-10-2014 08:13 AM
    How does Music Freedom work?

It couldn’t be easier! You don’t have to do anything to get the Music Freedom offer as a Simple Choice customer. Stream as much music as you want on your smartphone from top streaming services, including Pandora, iHeartRadio, iTunes Radio, Rhapsody, Slacker, Spotify and Milk Music - and it won’t count towards your 4G LTE data plan. Music Freedom is included in your Simple Choice rate plan at no extra charge.

Source: Mobile Broadband Unlimited Data Plans w/ No Annual Contract | T-Mobile

If your car is set to Bluetooth audio or something similar then I may well start playing at least iTunes Radio automatically, but that'll depend on your device, and your vehicle, in my opinion.
    11-10-2014 08:30 PM