Am thinking about getting a i6 today

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
For those people who upgraded from the 5s to the 6 was it worth it are you seeing many difference? Want to know everyone thoughts thanks!

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
This has been covered so many times it's not funny man. Use the search feature.

I've used search before but it's November now all of those post are old and most Peoria by now have settled into the phone pretty good and found their likes and dislikes and I don't want to go blow $800 on a new phone with minimal features and not much more satisfactory gain.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I may not be able to help or add much advice to this thread because I upgraded from my handy dandy 32GB iPhone 5c to my new 128GB iPhone 6, and I must say that for me it was definitely a worthwhile upgrade in terms of speed, battery life, storage capacity, Touch ID,  Pay/NFC, and not to mention screen size. If you get the iPhone 6 today you will love it no matter whether you get the 6 or 6+.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6+, but yes it was a worthwhile upgrade just for speed increases and the improved camera without even getting into the screen size.

Since I switched carries I ended up getting the 6 , plus model was just a little to big to use at times for me

jweihrauch

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used search before but it's November now all of those post are old and most Peoria by now have settled into the phone pretty good and found their likes and dislikes and I don't want to go blow $800 on a new phone with minimal features and not much more satisfactory gain.

It depends. If you are buying the phone outright then sure...I would NOT recommend signing on for another 2 years just to upgrade from the 5S to the 6. If you want a larger screen and to stay on iOS go for it.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Punctuation. Good god, man. Add some.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since I switched carries I ended up getting the 6 , plus model was just a little to big to use at times for me

ConGrats on your new iPhone 6. You will be missed in the 5s screenshot thread.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
FWIW, my wife and I both had the 4S before we switched to the i6. When mine came in the mail, she checked it out and hated it cause it was too big to fit in her pants pocket (she doesn't always want to put the phone in her handbag or sometimes goes out without a handbag). She immediately returned her i6 when it arrived and got the 5s. She's happy with it.

I initially also didn't like the larger size of the 6 cause it felt like it was too large in my pocket (was using a Speck Candyshell case), but then switched to a thinner case, and am used to it now. I think the older 5s design was more sturdy though with the metal ring around the phone. Oh well.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
FWIW, my wife and I both had the 4S before we switched to the i6. When mine came in the mail, she checked it out and hated it cause it was too big to fit in her pants pocket (she doesn't always want to put the phone in her handbag or sometimes goes out without a handbag). She immediately returned her i6 when it arrived and got the 5s. She's happy with it.

I initially also didn't like the larger size of the 6 cause it felt like it was too large in my pocket (was using a Speck Candyshell case), but then switched to a thinner case, and am used to it now. I think the older 5s design was more sturdy though with the metal ring around the phone. Oh well.

I agree the 5s design is more durable. I've always wanted a bigger screened iPhone since I came from Android

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I got 2 i6's one space g 64 and a gold 16. Might get the plus size later

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member