Is 16 GB enough?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the 16gb I would have loved to get the 64gig to put more movies on it but 16 is fine I don't download a lot of apps and have Dropbox for storage management.

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion, I think 64GB is perfect. I too made the mistake of getting 16GB. But wish I would've opted for the bigger size. I am constantly having to transfer pictures onto my computer

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have had iPhones with 16, 32, 64, and 128gb. i must say, the 16gb will not be enough personally. With all the apps you will eventually have and your photos, music, etc.. i'd say go for the 64gb, if you have a lot of stuff on your iPhone like me, go for the 128gb.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have had iPhones with 16, 32, 64, and 128gb. i must say, the 16gb will not be enough personally. With all the apps you will eventually have and your photos, music, etc.. i'd say go for the 64gb, if you have a lot of stuff on your iPhone like me, go for the 128gb.

That's solid advice. I had 16 GB on my iPad and it wasn't enough. 64 is enough for almost everyone, and 128 is plenty for literally everyone :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That's solid advice. I had 16 GB on my iPad and it wasn't enough. 64 is enough for almost everyone, and 128 is plenty for literally everyone :)

I agree. I had an iPhone 5 with 16gb, and it was terrible! I had to keep deleting my old photos and apps to make sure I have enough for new ones.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I had an iPhone 5 with 16gb, and it was terrible! I had to keep deleting my old photos and apps to make sure I have enough for new ones.

Why would you delete old photos? Have you tried using Box, Dropbox or OneDrive to store your photos?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Why would you delete old photos? Have you tried using Box, Dropbox or OneDrive to store your photos?

I usually take a few snaps of what I wanted to take a picture of. So I usually end up deleting em, don't judge, that's just how I take my pictures . I do usually sync my photos to my macbook. I'm just not a fan of using those apps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I usually take a few snaps of what I wanted to take a picture of. So I usually end up deleting em, don't judge, that's just how I take my pictures . I do usually sync my photos to my macbook. I'm just not a fan of using those apps.

My wife does that. 6 photos that look basically the same. And she hates to delete a one.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm not a typical customer (I use multiple phones simultaneously). I got a 16GB iPhone 6 Plus. The only other iPhone that I had before was the iPhone 4 in the 32GB model and I used around 13GB on it. Since then, I don't store as much stuff on my phones anymore. I don't take a lot of pictures and rarely take videos. I don't download movies to my phones at all. My other 16GB phones all have around 8GB free. I couldn't justify blowing an additional $100-$200 for storage that I will probably never use.

zinstantz

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
This is easily the most annoying thing when it comes to having low storage. The update is huge so the only option for us is to download through iTunes then connect the phone to upgrade :(

cs1219

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
get 64gb.
I found 16gb for my iphone 5 very insufficient when comes to photo taking. I had to transfer photos to my desktop every week.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a 16gb iPhone 6 and it is perfect for me, I can keep alot of apps, only have a few songs, and I always transfer my photos to my pc, I always have around 9 gb free, always did with my ip5 also.. Keeping photos after taking them on the iphone to me is like never taking them off of your sd card of your camera.. What is the sense of having 1000 plus photos on a phone... Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh