Buh-bye now. But, before you go, tell us why you even bother to come here, except to troll. On second thought, never mind.
    It's stressful trying to impress your friends with whatever phone their using at the time. Anyone who says Apple sucks is simply throwing grenades off the bandwagon
    03-12-2015 02:53 PM
    It's stressful trying to impress your friends with whatever phone their using at the time. Anyone who says Apple sucks is simply throwing grenades off the bandwagon
    I've gotta tell you truly.....I have not been this peaceful and satisfied with my tech as I am right now. I'm using what works for me and what works beautifully. I've jettisoned BlackBerry and everything related to it and I find no need to buy a device, because I have to, due to CB troll pressure. I feel liberated. I use my Note 4 and I love it and it works for me. I use my Lumia 1520 and I love it and it works for me. But my iPhone is my dependable go to device, and it's been such a pleasure since I came over to iMore in June to use something that WORKS. Out of the box, first time, every time, NO DRAMA. Peace and satisfaction........aaaaaahhhhhh.......yes........ ..

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    HAWK and Patrick McAfee like this.
    03-13-2015 08:22 AM
    I've gotta tell you truly.....I have not been this peaceful and satisfied with my tech as I am right now. I'm using what works for me and what works beautifully. I've jettisoned BlackBerry and everything related to it and I find no need to buy a device, because I have to, due to CB troll pressure. I feel liberated. I use my Note 4 and I love it and it works for me. I use my Lumia 1520 and I love it and it works for me. But my iPhone is my dependable go to device, and it's been such a pleasure since I came over to iMore in June to use something that WORKS. Out of the box, first time, every time, NO DRAMA. Peace and satisfaction........aaaaaahhhhhh.......yes........ ..

Nice that's good when someone can come and say good about things rather than who's is better than who's. There's nothing wrong with android I just didn't like it, doesn't mean I'm going to run to android central and bash the note 4 because I had a bad experience. It's immature to say the least
    qbnkelt and Smply_Rckless like this.
    03-13-2015 05:03 PM
    Nice that's good when someone can come and say good about things rather than who's is better than who's. There's nothing wrong with android I just didn't like it, doesn't mean I'm going to run to android central and bash the note 4 because I had a bad experience. It's immature to say the least
    Yup. Thank you. I've always called it as I see it. It cost me dearly with trolls and so called friends, but it also gave me my current freedom.

Too bad some people are so emotionally invested in a cause that they forget common professional courtesy and "friendship" because of a freakin' phone. I'm freer without them.

HAWK likes this.
    03-13-2015 05:23 PM
    I keep reading about the apps in an Android phone. What's the difference, if any?
    03-13-2015 06:24 PM
    I keep reading about the apps in an Android phone. What's the difference, if any?
    Some of them are designed slightly different to suit each platform. Facebook is different, and so are many others. They both do the same stuff at the end of the day though. I find iOS just has the more polished app versions
    03-13-2015 07:13 PM
    One thing I wish Apple would implement that Android does is updating their native apps individually outside of a full on firmware update. For instance...if there was a new function added to Messages, update messages instead of waiting for a full blown OS update to release it.
    LCW, HAWK and calebt like this.
    03-13-2015 07:52 PM
    hahaha no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-13-2015 08:05 PM
    Some of them are designed slightly different to suit each platform. Facebook is different, and so are many others. They both do the same stuff at the end of the day though. I find iOS just has the more polished app versions
    Thanks for the break down
    03-13-2015 08:34 PM
    Not a chance. After years of running an Android phone (for the larger screen for work) and an iPhone for personal use, and having to put up with the hissy fits and temper tantrums my Android phone seemed to have on a weekly basis, for no appreciable reason I can fathom, I am happy to consolidate both my work and personal phones intto the Apple ecosystem.

I couldn't be happier. (Well, I would be if I could get my UK iPhone 6 to be unlocked and accept a U.S. Sim, but that's another story for a different thread)
    03-13-2015 08:52 PM
    It amazes me how so many like to squabble about the smartphones. This one's better than that one. That one stinks. This one is great. Etc. I recall the days of driving around looking for a pay phone. There were no smartphones. No flip phones. Just landlines and pay phones. So I look at what is available today, and guess what? They're all wonderful. The iPhones, the Androids, Windows, even the (cough) Black (cough) berry (cough). I mean they are! If any of the current phones of today had been introduced 20 years ago, everyone would have ate it up, regardless of which one. And folks want to bicker about which is best. SMH!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Pcmx likes this.
    03-13-2015 09:27 PM
    It amazes me how so many like to squabble about the smartphones. This one's better than that one. That one stinks. This one is great. Etc. I recall the days of driving around looking for a pay phone. There were no smartphones. No flip phones. Just landlines and pay phones. So I look at what is available today, and guess what? They're all wonderful. The iPhones, the Androids, Windows, even the (cough) Black (cough) berry (cough). I mean they are! If any of the current phones of today had been introduced 20 years ago, everyone would have ate it up, regardless of which one. And folks want to bicker about which is best. SMH!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    That's true Led. No best just preference.

Sent from one of my 's
    Pcmx likes this.
    03-14-2015 10:06 AM
    I would definitely install android on my iPhone 6. I would love to have a dual boot phone! I just like different experiences and both offer me different things that i like.
    03-14-2015 12:02 PM
    No because Android is tooooooo complicated.
    03-14-2015 07:48 PM
    To me, an iPhone running Android isn't the best of both worlds.

An iPhone running iOS is the best of both worlds: Best hardware, best software. Boom!

I already have everything I need.
    Honey Beagle likes this.
    03-14-2015 09:00 PM
    To me, an iPhone running Android isn't the best of both worlds.

An iPhone running iOS is the best of both worlds: Best hardware, best software. Boom!

I already have everything I need.
    Agreed
    03-14-2015 10:51 PM
    Absolutely not! Android is a fragmented mess, laggy and most importantly it's not secure!

Sent from my  6+
    03-14-2015 11:53 PM
    No.... had a few android devices, it's just not for me.
    03-15-2015 02:13 AM
    I wouldn't, I like iOS enough now to not worry about having Android on my devices
    03-15-2015 07:08 AM
    I would consider it only if I could keep iMessage xD
    03-16-2015 01:15 AM
    I've got a 2014 Moto X to use if I want to use Android
    03-16-2015 09:01 AM
    No need to install Android on it. In my opinion it would ruin the device, so why bother? I constantly am troubleshooting my wife's Nexus 5 running Lollipop. I hardly ever have to troubleshoot my iPhone 6. It really just works!
    03-17-2015 05:50 PM
    Four months later, I still would not. Though I've been poo-pooed for thinking it's a bad idea, I still think it's a bad idea. IMO, totally unnecessary.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    03-17-2015 07:04 PM
    I use iOS for the apps, so using android on the iPhone would defeat the purpose. I like android for its particular strengths, but the quality of apps in the play store is not one of those strengths.
    03-17-2015 07:24 PM
    This question is the same as asking: Would you rather buy an Android over the iPhone?
    This is iMore... What do you expect the answers to be?
    03-18-2015 01:49 PM
205 ... 56789