i dont understand

smcastedo

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
i've just bought an iphone 6 t-mobile contract free and as soon as i got it i take it out the t-mobile sim card, im in usa right now but in 1 month i want to use it in bolivia permanently, so my questions are..

how can i bypass the activation screen if i dont have a sim card ?

can i just put the t mobile sim card, do the activation and take out the sim card?

as soon as i put the t mobile sim card my phone will lock to the carrier?

what should i do?

thanks

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
i've just bought an iphone 6 t-mobile contract free and as soon as i got it i take it out the t-mobile sim card, im in usa right now but in 1 month i want to use it in bolivia permanently, so my questions are..

how can i bypass the activation screen if i dont have a sim card ?

can i just put the t mobile sim card, do the activation and take out the sim card?

as soon as i put the t mobile sim card my phone will lock to the carrier?

what should i do?

thanks

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT3406

Check this article out on how to use it without a SIM. Then you will probably have to put a new SIM in when you get to Bolivia.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Your phone won't lock to T-Mobile. When you buy a T-Mobile or AT&T iPhone contract free from Apple, it is unlocked. My assumption is that you bought the phone outright from Apple and not T-Mobile. Just have that T-Mobile SIM card to activate and you're free to put in your other sim card.

I just turned on my iPhone 6 that I bought from Apple contract-free from T-Mobile while the SIM was in there. I took it out and put my AT&T sim in there and it works fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal