How many so far had to replace their new iPhone 6?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
What was the reason for replacement?Screen defect?
Battery issues?

Mine was replaced about a 2 weeks after launch due to backlight issues, since then no problems what so ever!

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
No issue's here mine has been running fine out if the box.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I returned mine. There were weird scratches on the back right from the box. The phone got so hot the screen had black lines running across it too.

It just wasn't my time to get it I think. I bought a 5s and I'll be waiting a while until the 6 has been out for a few more months. That or I'll wait until the 6s.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
No issues here. My 6 resides in my pocket most of the day when not in use with an  silicone case. No bends, no defects, great phone!

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
mine's good. Battery life is excellent but i'm coming from a 4s. only issue is i get occasional bluetooth dropouts. started noticing after the first update. But honestly it could be my $25 no name blue tooth speaker that has a broken charger. the port broke off inside the device. It still works but i have to remove the back and charge the battery in another unit that i have which amazingly is broken completely except it actually will do one thing. Charge. The second working one was actually a replacement for the broken, only able to charge battery one. So the bluetooth dropout may not be the phone's fault. Won't know until i buy a new speaker.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Bent unit 1
Dead pixels 1
Over heating 2

right. So you had to return a total of 4 iPhone6 units by now? Tell me more about the bent one, that one I'm particularly intrigued by. What happened and how much did it bent.

No issues at my end whatsoever. iPhone6 running like a well oiled machine.

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree with melbsteve, it's too far fetched... I had my iPhone for a few weeks now and it still runs excellent without any problems inside and outside.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I had to return mine last night. My first on, which I picked up last Saturday, had radio problems right out of the box. It took forever to activate, and when I got it home on the wifi it kept dropping, requiring a reboot to get back on. Monday I noticed it doing the same thing with cellular.

I did a full reset, tried setting up as a new phone instead of from backup, no good.

Swapped it out last night. This one activated almost instantly, and hasn't dropped signal once.

Stuff happens, never had to swap one out for an issue before. My 5, I got in white first, swapped it for black a few days later because the white just picked up dirt horrible. Nothing wrong with the phone, just my lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Returned 2 units. Probably cus of my OCD :)

I found 2 black small dots on the frame, and over the headphone jack. Maybe it was just dirty or glue from the plastic wrapping the new phone in box.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm noticing my battery life is drastically better on the new phone. I'm guessing whatever was wrong with the radio was killing battery life.

I was averaging 79% by the time I got to work. Same usage, this morning was 94%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk