Hex Focus Case for iPhone 6

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't use any cases on my iPhone, but I hope members will give their take on it soon. Take care...:)

illmatic13

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everyone.

Anyone out there own a Hex Focus case for their iPhone 6? Any owners want to give me their thoughts on it. I saw someone post a pic of this case in the case thread. I tried to hit up the poster for their impressions but didn't receive a response.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Sorry! I'm pretty sure that was me that you asked about the case after I posted a picture of it. Have been really busy & haven't had much time to get on here.

But to answer your question, I absolutely love the case after having it for a few weeks now. It really helps keep the slim profile of the iPhone while adding some solid protection. I really love how high quality the case is. The one thing I would change about the case is that I wish the corners would go over the phone more because I don't think the cover comes out far enough to protect the screen if you put it face down on a table. Overall though it's a solid and one of my favorite cases I've had on any of my iPhones. You won't be disappointed if you go with it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro