My iPhone 6 Battery life

Mahmood Al-Khalil

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
IMG_0050.PNG

why do i get this results !!!
my phone almost stay alive for 10 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i changed my phone 4 times and it is still the same, apple quality is really bad !!!!!!!!

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Happy with my iPhone 6. On iOS 8.3. Working great.
b48201b936d2b27117ab66a043c1a79e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 79799

why do i get this results !!!
my phone almost stay alive for 10 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i changed my phone 4 times and it is still the same, apple quality is really bad !!!!!!!!

It's going to vary between users.

All you'll get here are people telling you that their iPhone 6 lasts 1,000 hours on 1 charge.

The reality is that this battery life you're getting isn't that bad. You're looking at around 6 hours usage which is good.

After 1 year everyone will start getting worse battery life and after 2 years it won't be the same at all. You'll get 4 hours usage at the most.

But then you'll have people coming in here saying that their iPhone 1 is 50 years old and they still get 50 hours usage from it.

I've seen truly insane pictures posted, mainly in Macrumors, when people come in complaining about battery life. It happens with every iPhone. I saw people posting iPhone 5s battery stats of 10 hours usage and 2 days stand by.

It is what it is. I don't think there's anything wrong with your phone. I can tell you that 3G/4G is the worst offender when it comes to drain. Being connected to your network. Some are worse than others.

If you're somewhere and you need to extend your battery life to the most possible, then turn off your cellular data if you're now using it.

I also think Games are unpredictable. Some will suck more juice than other games. I don't play games on my phones so I can't tell you about your game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal