For the life of me, I don't understand why people continue to own the same device they say has so many problems (or apparently the problems they too tired of listing) when Apple makes it so easy to just exchange for a new one. I swear I could sit on my iPhone with my sweaty, hairy and bare behind and still get Apple to just give me an exchange if I was having these problems.

As simple as getting Mae West up to your apartment to sleep with you on a first date.
    Just make sure you tell the store employee that it should be treated as hazardous material after that
    10-31-2014 09:08 AM
    Smart phones are no different than computers. The majority of issues are from user error. The fact is that a large group don't take the time to set up, and learn to use their devices properly, but would rather place the blame on Apple for their actions ...
    Les74 and calebt like this.
    11-01-2014 09:47 AM
    Smart phones are no different than computers. The majority of issues are from user error. The fact is that a large group don't take the time to set up, and learn to use their devices properly, but would rather place the blame Apple ...
    Because, as is the everyday normal, it's so much easier to blame someone else for your own stupidity.
    Not Quite Right and CDG like this.
    11-01-2014 09:49 AM
28 12