Do you think it would have been better if we waited a couple of months before buying the iPhone 6?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you think it would have been better if we waited a couple of months before...

I had trouble with mine, had to return it. I'm thinking I might wait until the 6s appears to make a move to buy a brand new phone. Not everyone had a bad experience like me though.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Read rewNATIONs post...

Why? So we can read about isolated problems he experienced that most if not ALL of the rest of us haven't?

I don't think there's any reason to wait to buy the new devices because there's nothing wrong with this phone. It's an amazing device and has been since the day I bought mine. Most people have had the same experience.

Also, rewNATION...I find it hilarious that you said nobody will help you, considering it's damn near impossible for us to specifically help you with problems that we aren't experiencing ourselves. And I assure you, we're just as tired of hearing the complaints as you are of voicing them.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
they definitely aren't sending me a refurb, i made sure of that. that's why they put a hold on my credit card for the retail price. applecare guaranteed me a better working device. i'm not going to list everything wrong cuz I'm tired of explaining this stuff multiple times on here and no one helps anyway or they just give generalized answers like "restore and set up as new" - like really? never thought to do that haha. long story short, applecare seems to think i have an issue with my proximity sensor

So I went back and looked at your posts and someone did help you. You then ended up saying it worked after updating the router so unless I am missing something, you did get help on here.

avital, you still have not answered the question and then you pointed to rewNATION's post like it contained some sort of explanation but that was vague as well. What problems are you having? rewNATION got his stuff fixed. His problem was caused by his home router.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
For the life of me, I don't understand why people continue to own the same device they say has so many problems (or apparently the problems they too tired of listing) when Apple makes it so easy to just exchange for a new one. I swear I could sit on my iPhone with my sweaty, hairy and bare behind and still get Apple to just give me an exchange if I was having these problems.

As simple as getting Mae West up to your apartment to sleep with you on a first date.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Smart phones are no different than computers. The majority of issues are from user error. The fact is that a large group don't take the time to set up, and learn to use their devices properly, but would rather place the blame on Apple for their actions ...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Smart phones are no different than computers. The majority of issues are from user error. The fact is that a large group don't take the time to set up, and learn to use their devices properly, but would rather place the blame Apple ...

Because, as is the everyday normal, it's so much easier to blame someone else for your own stupidity.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods