I have a request for those who have a gold iphone 6 and the brown Apple leather case. Would you mind posting some nice pictures of your phone with that case? My friend is thinking about buying a leather cases and would like to see how'd the brown leather case would go with the gold Iphone. Also if you have the black leather case that'd be cool if you can post a pic with it as well thanks.
    10-29-2014 02:28 PM
    I have a request for those who have a gold iphone 6 and the brown Apple leather case. Would you mind posting some nice pictures of your phone with that case? My friend is thinking about buying a leather cases and would like to see how'd the brown leather case would go with the gold Iphone. Also if you have the black leather case that'd be cool if you can post a pic with it as well thanks.
    This is a good request, I'm glad you posted it. I had the cognac leather case last year and it looked awesome. But this brown....hhhhmmm....I'm not too sure.

I hope someone has photos. I might get one.
    10-29-2014 02:32 PM
    I had the brown leather case from apple but returned it. it was nice but i wanted something different for my gold 6
    10-29-2014 02:52 PM
    Spencerdl and OBF like this.
    10-29-2014 02:58 PM
    That Gold/Brown combination looks GOOD....It's different than the run of the mill BLACK
    10-29-2014 04:18 PM
    I bought the Midnight Blue case for my Gold 6 but this Brown case looks much better but I'm worried about how dirty it will get? I bought a lighter colored leather case for my 5 last year, one week later, got all dirty from the wear of the case
    10-30-2014 11:31 AM