Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Hey folks,

Just got off the phone with my internet company and noticed some odd behaviour from my iPhone 6 when using a wired (BlackBerry brand) headset.

The first 2 times I called, apparently my phone wasn't sending any audio/tones whatsoever but I could hear the other end just fine. The third time, it worked perfectly fine UNTIL I hung up the phone call.

Went to send a message in WhatsApp, and the phone kept freezing/lagging during text input (and randomly in the general UI) until I unplugged the headset.

I've been using these BlackBerry wired headsets (I bought a bunch in bulk) for several years over several phones, including an iPhone 4 years ago, and never had this issue. Has anyone else had this issue with BB/other wired headsets on their iPhone 6/any other iPhone, and any idea on a solution other than changing to an Apple-branded/certified one?

(Edit: I should note, yes, I have verified that the 3.5mm plug is completely inserted and not sitting loose etc.)
    Last edited by TekNinja81; 10-27-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: quick correction
    10-27-2014 01:29 PM
    I have no idea why that would be interfering with the function of your device. I have a few non-Apple headphones that I've inserted into the earphone slot and yet, I cannot replicate the problem on my iPhone 5.
    10-27-2014 04:33 PM
    Have you tested with a different type of headset, or the Apple EarPods that came with the phone?
    10-27-2014 04:41 PM