Apple leather case messed up

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Look at my Apple leather case, all bent like idk. I took it off to try to fix it but i didnt really work...

Pics follow below ��

IMG_0012 (1).JPG

IMG_0013 (1).JPG

IMG_0014 (1).JPG

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I want to get a new case, but im too afraid of pulling my phone out of this one. Not sure i can do it without getting some minor scratches.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Would the silicone case protect the phone better then the leather case? I can imagine that at least be more scratch safe to put on and off the silicone

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Would the silicone case protect the phone better then the leather case? I can imagine that at least be more scratch safe to put on and off the silicone

I take it off to clean it almost every day and no scratches for me using the silicone case.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have two Apple leather cases and haven't had issues when taking them off to switch between them.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Great! Apple gave me a new case.
Went home and tried it.

Is this really how it should fit or idk whats going on??

caseeeeee.JPG

caseee.JPG

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
But if you look at the middle of the screen and the case, you can see that the lip is weird. (you see it very clearly on the upper pic)
Its a bit asymmetric. Maybe its hard to see on the black models...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
That is super minor, but if it is going to make you crazy, return the case and go with another vendor.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It is leather there may be a little differences. I have Apple leather on my iP6 I can take it off without worrying about scratching phone. Just take it off and return it for another.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I can live with it, if this is normal. I dont know how your Apple leather cases looks like? Mine is red as you can see, and its likely to be more visable on the white front.

Its just that my phone was pretty expensive, and i used almost all of my saved up money, so it would be really sad if my phone get messed up with scratches and scuffs because of a faulty Apple case, if i keep it like this.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought the silicone case but the frames are totally the same as the leather case. Exactly the same stiffness on both.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
It is leather. Takes a while to form sometimes. If it fits use it. I don't see anything wrong with it. Again that could just be how the pictures show up on my screen.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
NO, NO, NO! The leather case does not have straight inner edges, and returning it will not do a thing! The new one will look exactly the same.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
NO, NO, NO! The leather case does not have straight inner edges, and returning it will not do a thing! The new one will look exactly the same.

But its the leather case i have :eyelashes:
Both the leather and the silicone case has the same straight stiff inner edges.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR