6, do you wish you got 6 plus

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Kept thinking about it, maybe I should have gone bigger. But I've stuck with my iPhone 6. My boyfriend finally got his plus in last week and I'm glad I kept my 6. The plus is wonderful for him, but just too big for me.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I was setting up my mother's 6 and it feels way, way too small after using my launch day Plus. And even with girl hands I have no issue with one handed use (and occasionally activating elliptical keyboard for even easier one handed operation).

Couldn't dream of having the 6 now.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I started with a 6 Plus. I loved all the usual stuff about it, but I couldn't get past its size and how awkward it was to deal with and handle sometimes

I exchanged it for a 6. After 24 hours, I started getting a little panicky and thought I was going to exchange again back up to the Plus. But another 24 hours and everything settled into place. I love my 6. The 6 Plus is just not a practical phone for me on an all-day every day basis.

My 6 gets terrific battery life as well! The one thing I was worried about moving from the Plus to the 6 really isn't an issue at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsturbo

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Started with the 6 plus and used it for a week, awesome everything EXCEPT it just was not comfortable in my hands, exchanged for the 6 which is very comfortable in the hand and hands!

I have an iPad Air 2 when I want a tablet and a 6 for light email, texting and actually talking.

The plus kind of fails as a tablet when compared to the iPad Air 2 and is very cumbersome when used as a phone.

x_Neezzy

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I was never a big fan of huge phones like the 6 plus or the Samsung note series. After hearing that the iPhone 6 plus bent, made me not like the 6 plus even more. The 6 is great for me, it's perfect! Not hard to use on one hand and doesn't bend as easily as the 6 plus!

hamletj

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I go back and forth. I got a space grey/black iPhone 6 because I didn't like the way the 6 plus fit in my pocket. It just felt big and awkward. However, when I'm playing games and physically holding the phone in my hand I sometimes wish I had the bigger screen. There's many pros and cons, but I'm happy with my iPhone 6.

hamletj

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Also, I have an iPad Air that I use for school and at home. I really don't have a need for a screen as big as the 6 plus. At the end of the day, it just comes down to what you primarily use your phone for. I don't regret getting the 6.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The more I see the 6+ in real life, the more I want it, but at the same time I love the size of my 6! I wish I had the $$ to have both so I'd know which I like better. Playing with them in the store isn't enough time to decide if it's the best size for me. 😐

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The more I see the 6+ in real life, the more I want it, but at the same time I love the size of my 6! I wish I had the $$ to have both so I'd know which I like better. Playing with them in the store isn't enough time to decide if it's the best size for me.

It's funny. Even after having a 6 Plus, every time I see someone with a 6 Plus, it sort of reminds me why I moved to the 6. It's just so unruly!

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Love the 6!! Perfect size for me! The plus is just to big for me! Apple found the sweet spot with 4.7 screen size in my opinion!!

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Love the 6!! Perfect size for me! The plus is just to big for me! Apple found the sweet spot with 4.7 screen size in my opinion!!

It's funny, because without the Plus, people would be discussing whether or not the 6 was too big. But now, the 6 is the small one!

It's easy to forget that the iPhone 6 is not a small phone, nor is it too big. I also think it's absolutely ideal in hand. I had a Galaxy S3 prior to this with very similar dimensions, and I always loved the feel of it in hand, still do. I also remember a time when the S3 felt HUGE to me compared to the 3.7" phone I had before it.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I started with the 6+ and ended up downgrading.
Camera quality isn't noticeable enough, my eyes can't detect that big of a difference between the resolutions, the only thing I really miss is the battery life.

My hands were big enough to use the phone one handed and it didn't fit in the majority of my pants pockets, both became frustrating after awhile.

denzilla

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I have plus envy, but mainly for the battery life. IMO, Apple needs to end the obsession with being thin. There wasn't anything wrong with the thickness of the 5s. I think the majority of users would opt for thicker/bigger battery Vs. paper thin/tiny battery. They gotta know the majority of people take their thin iPhone and throw a case on it anyway....

The above applies to the rest of the mobile phone industry as well. Apple takes it to the extreme though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods