6, do you wish you got 6 plus

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I preordered the 6+ and had it for 5 days before switching to the 6 and don't regret it for a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deosculate

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally purchased the 6 but wanted the 6 Plus for battery life and larger screen. I was on a trip to Denver a few weeks back and an Apple Store happened to have a 16 GB space gray 6 Plus in stock -- the extract one I wanted.

Purchased it. Forced myself to use it for two weeks and went back to the 6. It's just much more comfortable and usable (as a phone) to me.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I would of been happy if the 6 would of had a 4.0 or ever 4.5 option. I got small fingers and 4.7 is just outside my use one handed and being worried of dropping it. Had it went to one of those other sizes I'd be great. I don't see how people use the 6 Plus but to each their own. I was looking at an iPad Mini for a tab but now I wonder if I shouldn't get a 6 Plus instead.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I sometimes wish I got the plus just because of the battery. But every time I go to an Apple Store and check out the plus. I change my mind. Is just way too big for me. Is too big to be a phone. I use the phone one handed a lot, and sometimes think the 6 is a tad too big.
Sometimes when I hold my wife's 5S, I still love the form factor and size of the 5/5S.

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
i got the 6 had it went to 6 plus loved the battery life and the phone when i was more of at home.. on the go and daily use the 6 is the perfect size. i guess my pockets n everyday lifestyle isn't fit to carry the plus throughout the day

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6, but I'm still debating getting the 6S+ next year over the 6S. I really want to try out the bigger screen and have better battery life, but I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice one hand usability.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6, but I'm still debating getting the 6S+ next year over the 6S. I really want to try out the bigger screen and have better battery life, but I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice one hand usability.

Do you upgrade your phones yearly?

Sent from my iPhone 6

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I do not. The 6+ is way too big for me. I also have a few friends who got the 6+ and returned it after a few days. Way too big for daily use.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you get a 6 & wish you would have purchased 6 plus instead ?????
I do !!!!

No, I actually did the opposite. I got the iPhone 6 plus, but after using it for 2 days, I decided it was a little too large for my needs. So I exchanged it for the iPhone 6.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Got the 6 and couldn't be happier with the size. The plus would have been way to uncomfortable to use while laying around.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
After a few weeks of usage, I wish I would have went with the 6 plus. I just wanted the bigger battery, OIS, and bigger screen.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My wife was going to get the 6 until she tried my 6 plus. We are canceling her 6 and getting a 6 plus for her. She does a lot of work from her phone and will utilize the screen big time.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I wish I had either. I made the stupid mistake of getting an Android LG G3 and GOD am I so sad. While the G3 is ok for the most part Android just made it doubly bad. Now I got a 24 month NEXT plan from ATT to deal with. I have it about 2 months so it would be hard to get enough out of it to pay it off if thats even an option with ATT and the NEXT plan. I think the LG g3 is a touch to big at 5.5" even though it goes edge to edge and not much bezel which what kind of scared me away from the iphone in the first place

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW