6, do you wish you got 6 plus

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i am still very happy with my 6, but my in-laws both got the 6+, and man is it pretty! the screen looks great! still not sure if the size would be comfortable for all around use though... but the thoughts already in my mind, and i might get a 6+S (or whatever they call it!)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Not I. I totally agree that it's a beautiful device but I'm not quite ready for the jump to a phablet just yet. Maybe next year. For now, very happy with my 6.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Nope. The 6 is perfect. Went to test out the plus and I can't do anything with one hand. The camera is almost identical no big difference when comparing photos.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm having a little bit of buyers remorse not a lot but some but I just had a 6hr screen on time day with 1 day of standby and I think to myself that is pretty dang good seeing as my nexus 5 could barely last the day. Also the form factor of the ip6 is so much easier to control I have big hands I'm a soccer goalkeeper and I wear size 10-11 goalkeeping gloves and the 6+ was big for me. So I'm pretty happy now.

RoyG

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Very happy with my 6. Haven't second guessed that decision. When I see how relatively small my 5c was in relation to my 6, it further affirms my decision.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Have both - prefer the 6 over 6+... ok having more screen real estate is good but I think 6 does most of what I need from the phone and more... the 6+ pretty much sits on my desk all day and then on the coffee table all night. I have used it on the flight the other day for iBooks but that is about it. So for me 6+ is just a replacement for the iPad that I don't carry anymore.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought a 6 on launch day. I quickly returned it and went with the 6+. I love the 6+ much more than I ever did the 6.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW