I got the 6 on launch day and went and got a Note 4 a couple months later. I wanted to come back to the iPhone and decided to get the 6 Plus. Got used to the size of the Note and it was gonna be very hard going to a smaller screen. I definitely would have regretted it getting the 6 instead of the 6 Plus.
    01-19-2015 08:48 AM
    I got the 6 on launch day and went and got a Note 4 a couple months later. I wanted to come back to the iPhone and decided to get the 6 Plus. Got used to the size of the Note and it was gonna be very hard going to a smaller screen. I definitely would have regretted it getting the 6 instead of the 6 Plus.

You sold your note 4?
    01-19-2015 11:10 AM
    I wanted the 6+ originally but Best buy did not have any so got a 6. That being said I am not that disappointed with the 6, but most likely with the 6s+ will be going with the larger variant next time, and hoping that both models get 2gb of ram.
    01-19-2015 12:29 PM
    I got the 6 and I'm happy but I do admit to wishing I had the Plus.
    Size envy.
    I will get it in September.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    I'm thinking of doing the same. I really just want to try the bigger size.
    01-20-2015 10:08 PM
    Did you get a 6 & wish you would have purchased 6 plus instead ?????
    I do !!!!
    Bought the 6 on launch day and two months later bought the 6 plus. Love that i did.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    01-20-2015 11:32 PM
    Still no regrets, the 6 does everything I need it to do. And the size works great for me.
    CDG likes this.
    01-20-2015 11:41 PM
    Oh I love my 6. But yah I admit......size envy.
    The day of the release I went to Best Buy and I saw the Plus and I picked it up and I thought HUGE. But after getting my Note 4 I'm thinking....not so huge, I can manage this.
    So in September.....Plus.

ladyc0524 likes this.
    01-21-2015 12:29 AM
    Just sold my 6 plus after 2 months, was just too big and heavy in the pocket, and getting in and out of vehicles, really liking the 6 it's a perfect size, lighter/thinner and runs smoother too, no lag. So much better with one hand. The 6 Plus needs 2 gb ram and needs slimming down.
    DX9, Ticojpunk and anon(73368) like this.
    01-22-2015 03:44 AM
    No, I preordered the 6+ and returned it within 14 days and got the 6 much better. The Plus is just huge for everyday use for me anyway.
    anon(73368) likes this.
    01-26-2015 11:13 PM
    Just brought back my 6 Plus yesterday and got the 6. Miss the screen real estate for sure and the battery life even though the 6 battery life is pretty good. Just the size of the 6 Plus was getting to me. I couldn't one hand it. Everything is did had to be two hands. each time I was doing some physical activities with the kids and even trying to tie my shoes I needed to take the phone out of my front pocket. I couldn't drive with it sitting in my pocket etc also. Phone always needed to be out and it became a pain in the ***. Little getting used to the first few hrs coming back to a smaller screen but I feel like I have a phone again being this size lol.
    02-01-2015 01:05 AM
    Just brought back my 6 Plus yesterday and got the 6. Miss the screen real estate for sure and the battery life even though the 6 battery life is pretty good. Just the size of the 6 Plus was getting to me. I couldn't one hand it. Everything is did had to be two hands. each time I was doing some physical activities with the kids and even trying to tie my shoes I needed to take the phone out of my front pocket. I couldn't drive with it sitting in my pocket etc also. Phone always needed to be out and it became a pain in the ***. Little getting used to the first few hrs coming back to a smaller screen but I feel like I have a phone again being this size lol.
    That sounds like I wrote it myself. I remember specifically taking the Plus out of my pocket when tying my shoes. Whenever I start remembering all the good stuff about the Plus, I have to remind myself to also remember the annoyances that drove me to exchange my Plus for the 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    02-01-2015 05:34 PM
    2 B(igger) 'r not 2 B(igger), that's always a question...
    02-03-2015 11:13 PM
    I'm happy with my 6 initially I wanted the 6+ for the longer battery life but that wasn't worth the extra 100 bucks. So I grabbed a 64gig 6 and couldn't be happier the size is this phones biggest strength it's not to big or too small. And even with the otter box commuter case it fits perfectly in my hand.
    02-08-2015 07:47 AM
    I got the 6 and I'm happy but I do admit to wishing I had the Plus.
    Size envy.
    I will get it in September.

Same here but the i6 does everything I need. I somewhat want to try the + but not sure I would like it as a daily driver. But everyone I know that has one seems to like it. I think what would make my decision easier if apple would of stuck to the 5s size(4.0) then the + size(5.5) but the 4.7 size seems ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-08-2015 09:02 AM
    I started with a 6+ but it was uncomfortable for my stubby hands. I sold it and went to a 6. The 6 was nice but still big with a decent case and I don't like the ppi of the 6 after seeing the 6+. Now I have the 6+ again. However, I'm a technology addict so also have to have at least one android device, Mac and windows computers, and even one install of Linux. I wish I could just rent a phone for a month to decide if I liked it or not.
    02-08-2015 09:56 AM
    I started with a 6+ but it was uncomfortable for my stubby hands. I sold it and went to a 6. The 6 was nice but still big with a decent case and I don't like the ppi of the 6 after seeing the 6+. Now I have the 6+ again. However, I'm a technology addict so also have to have at least one android device, Mac and windows computers, and even one install of Linux. I wish I could just rent a phone for a month to decide if I liked it or not.
    I can so empathize. Oh my, if you could rent a top-end phone for a month... Hmmmm...wheels-a-turn'n. I love all these big phones but sometimes wish I had something smaller. I have 4 huge phones and only an old iPhone 4 as a small device. I mulled over a 6 but knew I really wanted a 6+ so that's what I got.
    02-08-2015 04:51 PM
    ew no, simply because i dont like big phones
    02-12-2015 02:56 PM
    I had the lg g flex and nexus 6 I am over huge phones I love my 6 just wish I got gray instead of silver but happy I spent the money for the 64gig and with being a ex android fan boy I am loving the smoothness of iOS
    02-12-2015 05:37 PM
    That sounds like I wrote it myself. I remember specifically taking the Plus out of my pocket when tying my shoes. Whenever I start remembering all the good stuff about the Plus, I have to remind myself to also remember the annoyances that drove me to exchange my Plus for the 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I went back and forth 3 times!! I have LG to XL hands, but the 6+ is just too big: too much of a pain to get out of pants (when sitting down in the car), won't even fit in my cupholders, too easy to fall out of a shirt front pocket, too much trouble to try to text and drag a carry on through the airport, etc, etc. I only miss the battery life, so I bought a 3500mhp battery recharge pack (the size of a 3 credit cards stacked up) for $19 when traveling. 4.7 in. is my max screen size unless they trim a LOT of bezel space off.
    02-12-2015 05:38 PM
    I sometimes think I would be happy with the 6 plus. I'm on a yearly upgrade schedule so maybe next time around I will take the plunge.

02-12-2015 07:31 PM
    I guess I have just used to these phablets, I LOVE the size of my 6+. I tried to use my iPhone 4 today and it was like punishment.
    02-12-2015 08:04 PM
    Just made the switch to the +. When I first got the i6 I too said the + was way too big but after a few months of looking at them on display or seeing my friends and reading the reviews I've decided to give it a try. This is day 1 and so far I don't regret it. Screen is great battery will get its first real test tomorrow and I wanted to test out OIS on the camera. Everyone I've talked to that has the + say they wouldn't go back and as of right now I totally agree. Ended up trading my i6 64 GB for a a+128gb couldn't be happier

cwbcpa likes this.
    02-13-2015 08:41 PM
    Happy with my iPhone 6. 6 Plus is too big still IMO.
    02-16-2015 03:57 PM
    Not at all.. I love my iPhone 6 . 6 Plus is too big IMO
    02-16-2015 03:59 PM
    I originally got the 6 because I thought it would be a better fit for me. After just four months I used my JUMP on T-Mobile and got the 6+ and I can tell you for me it is the best device. I am glad I made the switch.
    anon(73368) likes this.
    02-16-2015 04:02 PM
172 ... 4567