6, do you wish you got 6 plus

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the 6 Plus and I like it. Yes it's big but I do everything on this thing so it's nice. I also got this case which is for 6 and 6 Plus. It's called TuffCarbon and looks real cool. It's on kickstarter. I got black but they do have a variety of colors too. Check it out!

View attachment 72922

Would you happen to be involved in this kickstarter?

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to say yes due to the fact that this pic has shown up in every post he made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And guess who's posts have been deleted. Why can't people just be straight up about their agenda.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I'm content with the 6. Not entirely happy but content. The screen size is pretty much perfect but the bezel size not so much. One handed use is harder than I like and I use it one handed a lot. Slimming the bezels would fix the issue. My wife has a 6+ and loves it. For me it's simply to larger. There's certainly a market but I use my phone one handed way to much to be happy with it. Plus it's a bit large for my pockets as well. Even with the one hand use problem I wouldn't go back to a 4". It's worth the tradeoff for the bigger screen.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I just gave my silver 6 to my mom today who's on old age income so couldn't afford a new one, and when I went into the store to buy myself a new one I held the 6+ first and was almost sold on it but then I just knew if I left the store with that plus if be coming back tomorrow for the 6. They only had one space grey 6 left so I didn't want to take any chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't wish I had the plus. I'm quite sure I'd find it too large and cumbersome. That being said, I'm sure I'd love the extra screen size. However, I'm also sure I made the right choice.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I switched to the 6 Plus from the 6 a few days ago and love it for my needs and usage. I do miss one handed use sometimes but not a deal breaker for me. That being said, I may pick up another 6 next month after the holidays so that way I will have the best of both worlds lol :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I definitely love the 6! I'm already thinking ahead to next year's iPhones (lol) and contemplating buying the iPhone 6s+ next year. I do love my 6 and everything about it, but I would love to try out the bigger screen size, longer battery life (biggest reason), and higher resolution. I still have 9 months to decide though :)

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Happy with the 6.

May get the 6s Plus or whatever it's called next year, or may wait till the 7 Plus. The OIS and battery life are a draw, but not decisive yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my 6 on launch day with T-Mobile. When I switched carriers and jumped to Verizon I grabbed a 6 Plus. After having it for maybe a week I decided I didn't want it and went back to the 6. Kick *** battery life on the 6 Plus but I like the ease of use for the 6.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I was happy with my 6, however that changed as soon as i saw that the Apple store by house had 6+'s in stock. I don't feel like i need an ipad/tablet with the 6+.

Eric Arneson

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
As a current Note 3 owner, it's like carrying a rigid checkbook in you back pocket that weighs more. The 6 is what I really want to switch to now. I already own an iPad Air 2 and I don't use my phone that often.

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Was super tempted to get the 6+ at first because of the superb battery life. But went with the 6 at last because the 6+ seems to big.