Weird scratches on back?

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
well now seen some peoples posts about damage scratches etc, im not so upset with the little like dot mark on back of my 6. There is this mark looks basically like someone poked it with pen or pencil. :-D I put screen shield on back of my phone anyways, looks horrible in clear case but feel better.

But you could also take it back and get a new phone! I did that yesterday cus i had that black little dot.

Then i just read that the quality control went downhill making the 6 because of the demand and for not really forecast the start production. Thats really sad, i mean the phone is pretty expensive after all.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
But you could also take it back and get a new phone! I did that yesterday cus i had that black little dot.

Then i just read that the quality control went downhill making the 6 because of the demand and for not really forecast the start production. Thats really sad, i mean the phone is pretty expensive after all.

I'm over return limit. Not able to return

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Don't know buy the guy didn't act surprised when he saw me come in to return it. It's okay, I really wanted to keep my 5c anyways. It's not like there is anything wrong with it. Traded in my other 5c and older iPad. Saved almost $300 on this new iPad mini 3 64GB in space gray.

The people at the Apple Store never seem to be surprised with any return whatsoever. It's just like a common occurrence for them.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I mean they never seem to have any type of reaction on any type of return from what I've experienced. Kind of like a "Just another return with whatever issue. Just lemme get this done already" type mentality.

When I had to exchange the 5s for a dead pixel, the guy was like "Aww, that's not too common". The guy when I returned the 6, he didn't even ask me if I wanted to eexchange it. He was like "Okay, let's get you that iPad". LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen