Weird scratches on back?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm just wondering if others have found these weird scratches around the back? It's around all of the antenna lines (That's what they are right?).

Also, do they all come in this type of box? I'm just...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414292088.420601.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414292103.210559.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414292113.816586.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That is the box. :)

I would try to clean them if they are just minor scuffs, or I would just take the phone back and have them replace it.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm returning it. It's just crashing out on like 20% of my apps. There is a weird pattern of black lines that go across the screen when I'm scrolling.

I think unlike the 5s that I just exchanged, I'm going to just return this one.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
@SeptembersRain, don't be so quick to give up on the 6 just yet .....maybe just exchange it for another go.

I have not heard of people complaining of scratches out of the box like that. Those scratches posted in your pic are not indicative of the norm out of the box, but definitely worth taking back either way.

The other issues with the screen artifacts sounds like a possible software issues but don't quote me on that. But again, not indicative of the majority of phones already purchased.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Those remind me of when they were making the iPhone 5 and there was so much demand that the poor workers were being so overworked and quality declined. Either way, take it back because that isn't indicative of the norm and definitely neither is the artifacting and crashing.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to return it today and I think I'll wait for the 6s. The 5s was a very stable device, I just didn't like the design or weight at the time.

I'm still wishing they'd make a 6c this next year. I'm hopefull, not optimistic however.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
OMG how can it be so scratched up right out of the box??
I would return it.. Mine had some weird black scuffs near the antenna area, but they replaced it.

And i didnt cause those scuffs, cus i put it in my apple case right after unboxing it. So i dont know what they are doing in that factory where they make those 6s :crying:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to return it today and I think I'll wait for the 6s. The 5s was a very stable device, I just didn't like the design or weight at the time.

I'm still wishing they'd make a 6c this next year. I'm hopefull, not optimistic however.

I would exchange it. I've handled enough of them that I can assure you what you got is an anomaly.

I can't even use my 5S anymore. Its seems unreadable and slow to me now lol.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I would exchange it. I've handled enough of them that I can assure you what you got is an anomaly.

I can't even use my 5S anymore. Its seems unreadable and slow to me now lol.

Hmm. I felt perfectly happy going back to my 5c. I don't feel like it's slow or anything. I don't know.

Think I'll just be trying to get an iPad instead. Just want a bigger screen to read my manga. ^.^

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if you got someone else's return unit?

Don't know buy the guy didn't act surprised when he saw me come in to return it. It's okay, I really wanted to keep my 5c anyways. It's not like there is anything wrong with it. Traded in my other 5c and older iPad. Saved almost $300 on this new iPad mini 3 64GB in space gray.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Did Apple Store sell you someone else`s return unit you think?
If they did that then it wasnt nice at all. How can they do such a thing? You pay full price for a new phone, and you get someones used ip6 instead :raised-eyebrow:

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't know buy the guy didn't act surprised when he saw me come in to return it. It's okay, I really wanted to keep my 5c anyways. It's not like there is anything wrong with it. Traded in my other 5c and older iPad. Saved almost $300 on this new iPad mini 3 64GB in space gray.

congrats for getting what you want. Thats what its all about. I am perfectly happy with a iPhone 6. Kind of want new iPad but i don't use my current one enough. Anyway nice to see apple take care of you the way they should

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
well now seen some peoples posts about damage scratches etc, im not so upset with the little like dot mark on back of my 6. There is this mark looks basically like someone poked it with pen or pencil. :-D I put screen shield on back of my phone anyways, looks horrible in clear case but feel better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods