What kind of payments are you doing for your iPhone 6?

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you trade your phone in? Did you it all off in one go? Are you making monthly payments?

I have T-Mobile, I am doing monthly payments.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I opt to actually go and purchase my iPhone 6 Plus, I will probably buy it outright, depending on its availability. I may opt to just get it via subsidy being that Christmas is just around the corner. I'll know for certain when I actually go and buy it. Why do want to know?

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just curious on what people are doing. I hate having to pay the full price by monthly payments, but the full price is expensive and by buying it outright. Wish T-Mobile had a 2 year plan with cheaper phones like they did in the past. I see that Sprint, AT&T and Verizon are doing so =(

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I would've done a trade-in to get it cheaper but problem is my sister is using a 1st gen Windows phone.... If you had or have one, you'd only understand the atrocity of it. I am giving my 5s to her.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Doing the monthly installments on T-Mobile. Prime customer so I only paid like $50 in taxes and like $15 a month for the 64GB. I did however trade my iPhone in so I paid off a large chunk of the phone off with that, otherwise it would've been like $30 a month.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing monthly installments on my iPhone 6, through my EasyPay Plan through Sprint. Debating on returning my iPhone 5c through Sprint as they've given me a very nice quote for it which will eat up majority of what I owe on my iPhone 6.

Trenten Kelley

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I bought the iphone 6 space grey 64gb for verizon, preordered with 2 year contract for 297$. Monthly i pay 10$ for service plus 30$ for data and 10$ for insurance, so total is 50$ a month flat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR