Inbox by Gmail! Anyone try it?

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I feel like it's not showing me all my e-mails. The bundling is...odd. For instance for November, under Promos I have a Best Buy reward certificate and a personal e-mail from 2012. Also in November is a personal e-mail, and that.s it. In October, Updates contains a heartworm reminder for my dogs, something about my vehicle registration renewal, an e-mail from iOttie, and then jumps back to August with a reminder to review Social Security. Then there is a personal e-mail- and that's it- the next oldest section is August.

So- it's cool to look at, and in theory, the organization is...different, but- where's all my stuff?? And- how do I delete all that trash?? Yeah, not a fan, so far.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love to try it and bash google more, too bad I have still not requested an invite yet - considering so much chatter I should probably send a request today!

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I feel like it's not showing me all my e-mails. The bundling is...odd. For instance for November, under Promos I have a Best Buy reward certificate and a personal e-mail from 2012. Also in November is a personal e-mail, and that.s it. In October, Updates contains a heartworm reminder for my dogs, something about my vehicle registration renewal, an e-mail from iOttie, and then jumps back to August with a reminder to review Social Security. Then there is a personal e-mail- and that's it- the next oldest section is August.

So- it's cool to look at, and in theory, the organization is...different, but- where's all my stuff?? And- how do I delete all that trash?? Yeah, not a fan, so far.

Exactly, why would you make something that would actually make stuff harder to use... Love Google {Sheldon face}

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the app in terms of design but I haven't got the hang of the whole purpose of "bundling" I actually hate that part lol. Someone mentioned you can turn it off so I'm wondering how you do that.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I like the app in terms of design but I haven't got the hang of the whole purpose of "bundling" I actually hate that part lol. Someone mentioned you can turn it off so I'm wondering how you do that.
Currently on android but probably on the IOS is about the same.

Open settings, click on the account you want to apply changes to and then on "label settings and notifications". They're you see the bundles, when you click them you see an option to switch labeling off (bundle messages in inbox).

You also can make your own bundles/labels. They work the same as rules for incoming emails. How do did that I can't recall but I found how to do it in the help section.

Sorry, too lazy to get up and get my iPhone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my invite today and have launched the app but that's about it. Need to go through the tutorials. At least with Mailbox you got a tutorial at the beginning.

Like how do you delete an email in one step? That kind of thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox