Inbox by Gmail! Anyone try it?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Finally the option showed up to invite. If anyone wants just shoot me a pm with your email address. Also does anyone know how many I can send out?

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
They only give you 3 invites to start out. I sent out all 3 of mine. Im guessing after you have depleted all of your invites they'll replenish you with more after 4 or 5 days, but then again it could be how fast they want to release the app to others before it's made public to everyone.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
What made it easier for me to use so far has been unbundling everything that it categorizes all my emails in. I use it a lot more now that I figured out how to unbundle my emails. My only gripe as stated before is Inbox not having [yet] a dedicated way of deleting emails from the trash. Hopefully it'll be a feature they add in an upcoming release.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
What made it easier for me to use so far has been unbundling everything that it categorizes all my emails in. I use it a lot more now that I figured out how to unbundle my emails. My only gripe as stated before is Inbox not having [yet] a dedicated way of deleting emails from the trash. Hopefully it'll be a feature they add in an upcoming release.

How do we unbundle?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner