Any iPhone 6 Owners Have Otterbox Cases Yet?

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I've got a defender case it's teal green and blue. And my iPhone 6 fits snug in the case. And I've used defender cases on all of the phones that I have had and haven't had any trouble with any of them. IMO the defender cases are one of the best cases out in the market.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I wish I'd watched these prior to buying another Otterbox Defender. I'm returning it today and getting a Speck case or something. Typing is TERRIBLE on my i6 with the Defender installed...

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Commuter is a really good case. Makes the phone feel sustantial like my Lumia 920. Paired with Zagg glass and you've got a great combo.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What case are you using ? I'm thinking about switching to something slimmer but protective.

I still like the Candyshell cases, but I have since gotten two Tech21 cases and love them. I ended up taking my Commuter back. Didn't quite like it like I liked the one for the 5 and didn't like the white/grey as much as I thought I would (I have the white/silver iPhone).

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I still like the Candyshell cases, but I have since gotten two Tech21 cases and love them. I ended up taking my Commuter back. Didn't quite like it like I liked the one for the 5 and didn't like the white/grey as much as I thought I would (I have the white/silver iPhone).

I was actually contemplating going by the store and picking up a tech 21 today. I've seen good reviews for drop testing and the way it feels. It may be my next case to use outside the otter box.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I wish I'd watched these prior to buying another Otterbox Defender. I'm returning it today and getting a Speck case or something. Typing is TERRIBLE on my i6 with the Defender installed...

What issues are you having I love my Otterbox? Not even an issue swiping from the top or bottom.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Just picked up the Tech 21 today. I'm loving the way it feels and the build quality, worth every penny.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Commuter already paid off. Phone must've fallen because there's a scratch on the back of the case. Without it, I'm sure the phone would be nicked up!

OtterBox FTW!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox is the heavyweight champion of phone cases 100%. For someone in the business atmosphere they may find it bulky and garbage. Someone who actually needs it they are life savers.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Commuter already paid off. Phone must've fallen because there's a scratch on the back of the case. Without it, I'm sure the phone would be nicked up!

OtterBox FTW!

how did you not know it fell? :) I really wanted to like the Otterbox this time around.... but starting to think it was the white/grey I didn't like. There's a nice blue one at Best Buy I may give a try. My last one was black on a black iPhone and that may have been part of it. I still really like the idea of having port covers on the Commuter for times when I need that extra protection (i.e. doing work outside, coaching t-ball, etc.)

FWIW I dropped my phone on the front porch the other day in my Tech21 Tactical and it was ok.... wasn't that far though.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the Symmetry. I love it. I've dropped it once, and its fine. Not too much bulkiness added to it either.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I also have the Symmetry. It's the best, just the right size n weight. I've dropped my phone twice---NO damage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
They just came out with the symmetry for the plus today. Gonna pic one up for the nights I want something a bit slimmer than the defender.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk