PayPal Master Card was not supported. Entered my AmEx card and verified in seconds. Used at the local McD's and worked like a charm.
    Damn yea I'm waiting for the PayPal MasterCard if you hear anything about it can you update us
    10-22-2014 08:00 PM
    Bought a pack of gum at CVS last night. AWESOME!!!
    10-22-2014 08:10 PM
    Has anyone done an apple pay return? Curious to know how easy that is.

I assume you can just use the receipt, but do you also need tap your phone against the nfc reader again for the refund?
    10-22-2014 09:49 PM
    Bought a pack of gum at CVS last night. AWESOME!!!
    I tried at cvs yesterday. Not set up for it yet. When I asked the cashier he acted as if he had no clue what Apple pay is.
    10-23-2014 11:57 AM
    Used it at McDonald's, that's the only place in my town that supports it.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-23-2014 12:01 PM
    Just used it a few minutes ago in Toronto airport at some random convenience kiosk. Had the NFC symbol on the credit card swiper handset thing. Tapped, then Touch ID and bingo instant transaction. Credit card (not debit). No signing or anything. Pretty sweet!
    10-24-2014 12:09 PM
    Just used it a few minutes ago in Toronto airport at some random convenience kiosk. Had the NFC symbol on the credit card swiper handset thing. Tapped, then Touch ID and bingo instant transaction. Credit card (not debit). No signing or anything. Pretty sweet!
    Just to clarify, I'm assuming this was using a US credit card?
    10-24-2014 12:31 PM
    Used it at mcd's in the Reno airport this morning. Pretty easy.
    10-24-2014 05:01 PM
    I tried at cvs yesterday. Not set up for it yet. When I asked the cashier he acted as if he had no clue what Apple pay is.
    You don't need to ask about ApplePay, just look to see if they have the NFC reader at the registers. The one I went too didn't have anything listing ApplePay, I brought my phone next to the reader and the ApplePay screen popped right up. I picked my card, used TouchID and the clerk gave me my receipt
    10-24-2014 05:55 PM
    Apparently they support none of the cards I have... Not one. :-(
    10-24-2014 07:18 PM
    Same thing at the Whitewater WI Walgreens...Cashier had no clue what Apple Pay was.... The store did have the reader and it was a snap.
    10-24-2014 07:36 PM
    I used it today at the grocery store and it was a snap. I like that I don't even have to have the phone unlocked and I don't have to put in a code. Makes it very easy. Was very pleased with how well it worked.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 09:17 PM
    Amazon Visa Reward Card now compatible with Apple Pay. I just loaded my card with no problems.
    tattooed4515 likes this.
    10-25-2014 05:43 AM
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. That card and my debit card were the ones I was waiting for. Now just to wait for my bank to support it
    10-25-2014 08:58 AM
    Well this isn't good. Rite Aid and CVS dropping Apple Pay and Google Wallet
    http://www.cultofmac.com/300951/cvs-...e=applenws.com
    10-25-2014 03:37 PM
    I'm hoping we'll get to see Apple Pay support here in Canada, eventually...

Read a few articles claiming that the banks (or at least TD) aren't expecting it here for at least another year. That's disappointing if so. We have such an abundance of NFC-enabled pay terminals here, it would be rather silly of the banks/credit co's here not to take advantage of it. Especially if it's just because of Apple's tiny service fee/cut of the payment amounts...

As of yet, unless I'm doing something wrong, the Passbook app on my 6 (iOS 8.1 of course) doesn't even let me scan in a credit card, so I'm assuming it's currently disabled for non-US users?
    Try to change in settings General- Language and region. Put USA. I heard that it allows you to open ApplePay and upload CC.
    10-25-2014 04:01 PM
    Try to change in settings General- Language and region. Put USA. I heard that it allows you to open ApplePay and upload CC.
    Yes. Your region must be set as US and your CC must be issued by a U.S. CC issuer.
    10-25-2014 04:25 PM
    Yes. Your region must be set as US and your CC must be issued by a U.S. CC issuer.
    That's correct, I just gave a little advice how people's from other countries can open ApplePay and if they have US issued CC, they can use it any country where is NFC.
    10-25-2014 04:31 PM
    That's correct, I just gave a little advice how people's from other countries can open ApplePay and if they have US issued CC, they can use it any country where is NFC.
    Yeah, I had seen an article about this and got excited, until I realized that I still wouldn't be able to use my Canadian cards.

Oh well. Let's hope for sooner rather than later!
    10-25-2014 04:39 PM
    Yeah, I had seen an article about this and got excited, until I realized that I still wouldn't be able to use my Canadian cards.

Oh well. Let's hope for sooner rather than later!
    Come to US, open a bank account in Wells Fargo or Bank Of America, and you all set
    10-25-2014 04:41 PM
70 123