What To Bring When Picking Up iPhone at Apple Retail Store?

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I was just wondering what kind of I.D you need when you reserve a iPhone at a retail store and want to pick it up... I don't suppose you just rock up and tell them your name, and they give you the phone... And also, does the person who is picking up the phone have to be a specific age and do the Apple people check your iTunes ID to verify you're the actual person?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Assuming you gave your name when you reserved the device it should be a simple photo ID to verify who you are. Apple Store has no need for your iTunes credentials

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Photo ID and the credit card that you used to purchase the device. These are needed to verify your identity. I am not sure about the minimum age requirement, but I would think that someone under 16 (or possibly 18) may have a problem picking up a pre-paid order.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
They require your order information and ID. So I had to show them either a printout confirming my order was ready for pickup (or the email saying so) PLUS my license.

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Alright, so if my 14 year old brother were to pick up an iPhone reserved in his name, I suppose all he would need is a photo ID? But I would be doing the payment.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77