Well just ordered my new iPhone 6 64 Gb from Rogers

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
In the e-mail my rank is 545 as of today, October 19th. Now, how much time will it take to get to me ?

I'm using the IPhone 5 16 Gb, right now. I'm running out of storage space. Can't wait to get the new one!!!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
In the e-mail my rank is 545 as of today, October 19th. Now, how much time will it take to get to me ?

I'm using the IPhone 5 16 Gb, right now. I'm running out of storage space. Can't wait to get the new one!!!!

Congrats, enjoy the new phone! I'm loving mine! :)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Good choice the 6 is the perfect size for a phone in my opinion. You'll be happy with the extra space also use it well.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
It as been a week now, since I ordered the IPhone 6. They're saying that it could take up to 2 Weeks before getting it ! I don't understand why does it as to take so long???

During the wait I can change my mind !!!!

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Just received the information that my brand new iPhone 6 64 Gb arrived at my local Rogers store ! it took nearly 4 weeks to get it ! Guess what I'm going to do today !

I'll get back with some comments about it.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Just received the information that my brand new iPhone 6 64 Gb arrived at my local Rogers store ! it took nearly 4 weeks to get it ! Guess what I'm going to do today !

I'll get back with some comments about it.

Yay!

Unfortunately it's not at my local store, it arrived at the rogers Head office !! So another 24 hours I guess !

EDIT: Boo!

Last edited:

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally ! I have it ! Received it yesterday and the first thing I have to say is wow ! I haven't really explored it yet, but just the screen size is amazing.

The only downside is the case I bought. I choose the Otterbox commuter, and it's not a perfect fit. I am a long time user of the Otterbox but this is my first time being disappointed. The top part is a bit loose. I might go and change it today, and I will probably get a Apple leather case instead.

But overall it took 4 weeks for Rogers ti get me my phone. But overall, satisfied.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Finally ! I have it ! Received it yesterday and the first thing I have to say is wow ! I haven't really explored it yet, but just the screen size is amazing.

The only downside is the case I bought. I choose the Otterbox commuter, and it's not a perfect fit. I am a long time user of the Otterbox but this is my first time being disappointed. The top part is a bit loose. I might go and change it today, and I will probably get a Apple leather case instead.

But overall it took 4 weeks for Rogers ti get me my phone. But overall, satisfied.

Enjoy the new iPhone! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner