FINALLY! A big iphone! ...and im back!

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
After the iphone 4 (my first smartphone!), i decided i couldn't get the iphone 5, due to the small size... so i jumped ship! after owning an HTC One, and a Galaxy S4 for a while, me and my wife picked up new iphone 6's on launch... It feels like coming home! Im really impressed with the build (unlike the android phones), and IOS is just such a smooth operating system, not to mention everything just looks so much more polished... I only ever got an android because of the screen size, and now that Apple realised people are never going back to 4 inch screens, i think they've opened up alot of potential converts.

Any other android converts here? Im not sure if i even count, considering I had my Ipad the whole time! :laughing:

kakuhaii

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
After the iphone 4 (my first smartphone!), i decided i couldn't get the iphone 5, due to the small size... so i jumped ship! after owning an HTC One, and a Galaxy S4 for a while, me and my wife picked up new iphone 6's on launch... It feels like coming home! Im really impressed with the build (unlike the android phones), and IOS is just such a smooth operating system, not to mention everything just looks so much more polished... I only ever got an android because of the screen size, and now that Apple realised people are never going back to 4 inch screens, i think they've opened up alot of potential converts.

Any other android converts here? Im not sure if i even count, considering I had my Ipad the whole time! :laughing:

Me here!

I am deciding convert to iPhone6 from Samsung Galaxy Note3.

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

That is only reason I never got an iPhone screen to small. Love the iPhone 6. I have had Windows and Android and must say I like iOS.

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
yea, the google play store has, imo, alot worse games than the app store... just freemium shovelware. also, everything you throw at the iphone, no matter how much, NEVER makes it stutter. that i've seen, anyway!

also, it took running android for a while for me to be sure, but android just isn't as polished as iOS... it just feels a few years behind in the design department... at least i can say ive had both, so people cant say im being unfair in my preference!

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
me too! me and my wife, right after picking up our phones, were sitting at a booth at pizza hut, just tapping away on them! i looked up at her and said "this just feels right!" LOL!

glad to be back!

bluirv

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
This my first iPhone after years with Android phones. Like you I went to Apple mainly due to size issues. I would never have been happy with a 3-1/2" or 4" iPhone.

Now Apple has joined the real world! :)

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Good for you. I made a mistake. I'm typing this on a Note 3 after giving up my iPhone a few days ago. Not sure I can exchange as I exchanged for the iPhone. This is a good phone, but it's no iPhone I assure you. Don't know of what I'm gonna do.

MattKerwin

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm an android phone user, love my nexus 5...but use an iPad mini 2 as my tablet...love the apple tablet experience but not so much the phone...

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
thats exactly how i felt when i first left... after a while you'll find some thing you like about your note, but you'll probably still glad to be back later!

Abk92

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I will be making the jump very soon. However, I'll be going for the 5s from a Samsung Galaxy S4. I just love the 5s' design and form factor at least for the foreseeable future.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner