Decide 64GB or 128GB for iPhone6

kakuhaii

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I would like to buy an iPhone6, but cannot decide whether 64GB or 128GB.

I will take 100 photos per month and I decide to use an iPhone for one and half year.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note3 now and I have no photos backup in icloud either.

Thanks for your reading and answer.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I used to have the Note 3 but I didn't like the storage. I got the 128 GB and I never ever have to worry about storage, I'm happy.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
64 is a lot, but if you can afford the 128, go for it. By taking that many pictures a day, 64 could potentially fill up fast. :)

dhofary

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Have 64gb and with extra money you could buy 1 or 2 terabyte hard disk for permenent storage ,because sooner or later 128gb one would get filled one day.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you want to store a lot of media in the device go with the 128 if not the 64 should be plenty

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the entire last season of Under The Dome as well as a few episodes of Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan, and a few movies. Several apps. Tons of video of my kids playing soccer and football. And I still have 76GB available! I don't have to pick and choose what I can have on my phone because of storage. I can have it all. I have more songs on my phone than I would dare to even try and count! It's awesome!

kakuhaii

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the entire last season of Under The Dome as well as a few episodes of Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan, and a few movies. Several apps. Tons of video of my kids playing soccer and football. And I still have 76GB available! I don't have to pick and choose what I can have on my phone because of storage. I can have it all. I have more songs on my phone than I would dare to even try and count! It's awesome!

I will take many videos of my child too, mayb 128 is suitable for me.

ShowGun901

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i got the 64gb, and after putting 27gb of music on it, and after apps, i still have 17gb left... so thats plenty for me, but if you got the extra cash, might as well go for it!

but if you got the 64gb, it just means you'd have to back the photos up every so often, maybe once a quarter? that wouldn't be too bad, and save you $100! plus, you should always be backing up your stuff anyway, so maybe it would help with that! (thats something im always lazy on! LOL!)

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I will take many videos of my child too, mayb 128 is suitable for me.
Videos and photos, and don't forget that app size most of the time also grow bigger and bigger as they add stuff and as we go forward. Besides, having a lot of extra space wouldn't hurt at all. You won't know when you'll need that extra space, and it'll be nice to know you have it when the time comes that you need it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal