Space grey or white?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I like space gray better but I'm using the silver model 6 right now and I like it... So I guess to answer the question I like both

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Personally I prefer black but White/Gold was the last model they had in stock and I'm perfectly fine with that. . I tend to switch up every upgrade but if you watch a lot of video content the black borders would be better for viewing purposes.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
The reason why I have always stuck with the white/silver from the iPhone 5 is because I like the clean look it has. Granted, the space gray is sleek, I still like the white/silver. Especially on the 5s when I had it. Just loved the silver ring around the fingerprint scanner and the silver chamfered edges. The main reason I like the white is because of the unique boot screen. The black Apple with the white background instead of the white Apple and black background that is found on the space gray models and all previous iPhones before they had the white option available.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So I ended up with silver one. Thanks all for you input.
It seems I'm very fond of white and silver combination already. More pleasant to my eyes than black :) and when sitting on a desk it just looks classic. Tho I guess you get same effect with space grey. Both phones rocks in terms of looks.

Sara_S13

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I bought a space grey on day one and I changed with a gold one last week.
I like a lot more white display. I love the continuity of a white face with the lines on the back of the phone.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought a space grey on day one and I changed with a gold one last week.
I like a lot more white display. I love the continuity of a white face with the lines on the back of the phone.

I did the opposite. I got tired of having the white bezels. I really wish Apple would do a gold and black combo. Now that would be hot. I do miss the gold that's why but I love how sleek the black bezel looks.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I rolled with silver since that's the color that was available when I exchanged my iPhone Plus. It's your phone. Only you should get to decide what color you want.

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Every one of my iPhones has been black since the 3GS. This time I went with Gold for my iPhone 6.

Best. choice. ever.

It's beautiful, stays clean and the white bezel makes things seem to pop more. I know it's just my eyes, but I like the way it looks..

SEAL62505

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered white/silver. I had black for my 5s, white for my 5, and black on my 3GS. See a pattern? I guess I like to change it up! :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Every one of my iPhones has been black since the 3GS. This time I went with Gold for my iPhone 6.

Best. choice. ever.

It's beautiful, stays clean and the white bezel makes things seem to pop more. I know it's just my eyes, but I like the way it looks..

This is how I was but since the original iPhone (remember Edge, anyone? ;) ) -- love the white/silver!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73