Oh! Be extra careful. Good cases I recommend

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone said it matters? We are talking about a damaged phone and as to whether he sat on it or dropped or something and you are here talking chinese friend? If you don't have anything to say just don't go off thread.

Dial it back just a bit, ok?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised why people keep thinking he intentionally bent it. That was the reason I sent that chat yet people still think it was bent intentionally. Don't we all believe in accidents? Why is it so hard to believe that if accident happens that phone can damage as bad as that? So is it like a kind of new thing that the only option to damage an iphone 6 just as in that photo is to only bend it intentionally? That, I don't think so

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised why people keep thinking he intentionally bent it. That was the reason I sent that chat yet people still think it was bent intentionally. Don't we all believe in accidents? Why is it so hard to believe that if accident happens that phone can damage as bad as that? So is it like a kind of new thing that the only option to damage an iphone 6 just as in that photo is to only bend it intentionally? That, I don't think so

Why? Because, as I said in my first post in this thread, it does not look like damage from being dropped. The way that the screen is pulled away from the bent frame, without any other damage - no scratches, no shattered screen, no damaged corners - looks like it was either sat on for a prolonged period of time, or that it was intentionally bent. Text messages notwithstanding, I'm not buying that he simply dropped his phone, resulting in that damage.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I get your point. However, I will send you a clearer picture showing the scratches, a shattered screen and the damages on the sides. The way I took the photo didn't show all of that. I strongly believe your point. You're perfectly right it might not just be a drop. But there were scratches, the screen is shattered and the other sides were damaged.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I've actually watched a drop test of the 6 and 6 plus on YouTube which was posted on here and it showed the screen separating just like that. It hurt my heart to watch that video lol

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone said it matters? We are talking about a damaged phone and as to whether he sat on it or dropped or something and you are here talking chinese friend? If you don't have anything to say just don't go off thread.

I only asked because you brought that up in the first sentence of your thread.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
There is no way that phone (OP) was damaged that way by dropping. You could have thrown it down and against a wall 20 x and would not show similar damage. That is clearly a bend. It required dual directional pressure to cause that to happen, not singular gravitational damage from a drop. Force would cause it to expand outwards (spatter) not bend. Someone is pulling your noodle.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I?m calling BS. That bend and resulting separation of the screen from the body is NOT the result of a drop. A dropped phone would have a shattered screen or scrapes, scuffs and scratches or possibly a combination of those issues. The bend was either from sitting on it for a prolonged period or intentional.

There?s no story here, except that of someone trying to prove something at the risk of destroying their $1000 phone.

Next?

Agree. I could see if maybe the screen was cracked, but this looks like either 1. A cheap knockoff, or 2. someone did something the OP is not letting us know about.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The photo quality kind of sucks but I'm not seeing any scuffs or dents on the bottom(that I can see). However it looks like someone took their phone and slammed it on the lower left edge. The screen is shattered there and up the side it looks like the screen ripped from the impact on the lower part. If it was bent, I don't think(but not certain) the screen would have ripped like that. From what I gather off the translation, it sounds like people were angry and maybe it was just a fit of rage and they hulk-smashed it?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
The photo quality kind of sucks but I'm not seeing any scuffs or dents on the bottom(that I can see). However it looks like someone took their phone and slammed it on the lower left edge. The screen is shattered there and up the side it looks like the screen ripped from the impact on the lower part. If it was bent, I don't think(but not certain) the screen would have ripped like that. From what I gather off the translation, it sounds like people were angry and maybe it was just a fit of rage and they hulk-smashed it?

Exactly what happened between an angry wife and husband. That thing wasn't bent at all. You got it right exactly as it happened

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods