Oh! Be extra careful. Good cases I recommend

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
So this chinese friend just used her iphone for a day and Geez he smashed the screen. As of that was just the screen I mean the phone doesn't work at all. Please use a phone case. It's not funny
2uqaseqe.jpg
yqe9e2yg.jpg
egy5ave2.jpg

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Or be careful with your 1000 dollar device.

It no different than anything you own. Be careful and treat your phone with care.

Accidents happen, but carelessness is unacceptable.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Was it a he or her, not that it matters I'll s definitely be getting a case when I get mine.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
No he said he dropped it

I’m calling BS. That bend and resulting separation of the screen from the body is NOT the result of a drop. A dropped phone would have a shattered screen or scrapes, scuffs and scratches or possibly a combination of those issues. The bend was either from sitting on it for a prolonged period or intentional.

There’s no story here, except that of someone trying to prove something at the risk of destroying their $1000 phone.

Next?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I?m calling BS. That bend and resulting separation of the screen from the body is NOT the result of a drop. A dropped phone would have a shattered screen or scrapes, scuffs and scratches or possibly a combination of those issues. The bend was either from sitting on it for a prolonged period or intentional.

There?s no story here, except that of someone trying to prove something at the risk of destroying their $1000 phone.

Next?

Well that's what he said. I'm not sure which is right though. I never saw with my eyes how it happened. By the way do you mean, if that phone dropped sideways so hard on a rock or something, the only possibility is a shattered screen or scrapes or scuffs? Why would someone in his right sense buy a phone worth of $1000 and destroy it intentional that's absolute not common. Well you might be maybe he slept or sat on it will confirm that. Again the guy said he dropped it. As to how it dropped I am not aware of it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Well that's what he said. I'm not sure which is right though. I never saw with my eyes how it happened. By the way do you mean, if that phone dropped sideways so hard on a rock or something, the only possibility is a shattered screen or scrapes or scuffs?

I wasn’t there, either, so I cannot say absolutely. But if it was "dropped so hard on a rock or something", I would expect to see some other signs of damage - dents, scratches, scrapes, etc. The body is made of aluminum, which is a relatively soft metal. The fact that the phone is bent in one direction with no other signs of physical damage that would be evident in the case of a "hard drop" (not sure what that is) is, at best, suspect. I’m just not convinced this happened as he said it did.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I wasn?t there, either, so I cannot say absolutely. But if it was "dropped so hard on a rock or something", I would expect to see some other signs of damage - dents, scratches, scrapes, etc. The body is made of aluminum, which is a relatively soft metal. The fact that the phone is bent in one direction with no other signs of physical damage that would be evident in the case of a "hard drop" (not sure what that is) is, at best, suspect. I?m just not convinced this happened as he said it did.

Wait I will follow up and show you more photos of other sides that were damaged

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
There were some physical damages on the sides. We both didn't take any shot of other damaged sides
y7u6a9y2.jpg
3a7evuqe.jpg

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
amazes me, I never use a case, I just use my phone.

people are so destructive.

what did he drop of off a skyscraper ?

guy should buy a flip phone, he is not worthy of a glass phone

SSHEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHH

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
amazes me, I never use a case, I just use my phone.

people are so destructive.

what did he drop of off a skyscraper ?

guy should buy a flip phone, he is not worthy of a glass phone

SSHEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Things happen bro. I remember back in the day I had a Sprint EVO and I did not use a case. Hell I never used a case. One day I was outside my house and I think I was swinging at a gnat or a fly and dropped my phone. Ever since then I have kept some protection on it. Things and life happens. Props to you for being uber careful on the using of your device man.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That damage is physically impossible due to just dropping it. I call BS. Someone is not telling the truth. Goodness knows there have been enough drop tests to show how it reacts when you drop it.

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I kinda want to know why we needed to know it was his Chinese friend. Why does that matter.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I kinda want to know why we needed to know it was his Chinese friend. Why does that matter.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Anyone said it matters? We are talking about a damaged phone and as to whether he sat on it or dropped or something and you are here talking chinese friend? If you don't have anything to say just don't go off thread.

B_Wat

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
It looks to me like another jackass bending his phone. It really irritates me how people act so surprised at the result of intentionally trying to break something. Wake up turds and get a life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods