So I got myself a new iPhone 6 for work

Rizz1-2

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I recently started a new job and for a work phone I was able to choose between the Galaxy S5 and iPhone 5s. I'm an android fan, always have been, probably always will be (I love to tinker and the customization options android has) but I am not against trying other things and getting my feet wet so to speak. Plus my wife has the iPhone 5, and I always thought that was a nice phone, obviously very well built and up until recently always performed flawlessly (She pretty much has no space left on her phone and its causing some issues, but in my experience most electronics act screwy when there's no storage left).

Anyways, when I got the job offer I had to choose a phone. So I choose the iPhone 5s because I really don't like Samsung at all. Mainly it's the UI and added bloat. Plus I already have my android so I don't need another one. And I wanted to really experience an iPhone for more than a few mins at a time. So my first day came around yesterday and they gave me the 6 instead of the 5s, which is great because the screen size is hard to go back to after having my 5" DNA the last 2 years.

I have to say, very impressed! The build is excellent as expected, the software is nice and quick. The animations are fluid and attractive. The camera is great, and the screen looks dang good (DNA spoiled me in that department). I also like how thin the phone is, especially since I have to carry two around with me now, I appreciate having 2 thin phones. Battery life has been great, but I don't use it too much yet so that may change as I get busier. The fact that I can use swiftkey flow also helps a lot too! Before I downloaded it I had a hard time adjusting to a normal keyboard. The last thing though, I absolutely love the fingerprint ID magic unlocker button thingy. It works very well and pretty quickly. I didn't realize how much I would like it but it rocks. Total joy to use. Anywho, I just wanted to share my experience and join the community. Thanks for reading!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear. I have used just about every phone out there and have settled on IOS. It works for me nd my entire family uses it. Have fun with it and Welcome Aboard.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm jealous, that's what brought me to iPhone 5s was touch ID and the camera. Glad you got the 6 it'll grow on you.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone. Both were good choices but I think you made the right choice with ios

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner