Well, if anyone has a buyer's remorse 6 that can work on T-Mobile, I'll take it! Haha!
    10-19-2014 06:40 PM
    Well, if anyone has a buyer's remorse 6 that can work on T-Mobile, I'll take it! Haha!
    Lol, sorry been a month and still enjoying mine.
    10-19-2014 06:51 PM
    It's interesting, as I had zero need or desire to upgrade to the iPhone 6. I thought I was very happy with the 5s. Mine was pristine. Never out of a case, always had a screen cover. Why upgrade a phone that works so perfectly fine? However killed an afternoon to get out of the studio and stopped at an AT&T store to see the new 6 and 6s. They had only Gold in 64GB and 128GB. It was free for me, as they were doing the $300 trade in for the 5s. I was sold, I really like the new design, and wish I can use it w/o a case, but too slippery.

Here is the odd part... and many have posted this before. The iPhone 5s is now SO TINY. My wife's 4s seems like an item too small to even hold. How odd? Funny how fast we adjust.

Remember when iOS 7 came out and everyone whined how ugly.. I loved it while beta testing and still like the look, but it was a HUGE issue. Then it was "we must have a Gold iPhone 5s" Gold GOLD GOLD! and now no one wants the gold, that's all that is left in stock.

Bendgate? Hairgate? Over and done already.

We adjust... and no regrets.. I really love the new iPhone 6. Hoping the few bugs are fixed tomorrow with 8.1, but who knows. Overall compared to my 1st mobile phone in 1985 that was a huge brick taking up space in my car, how can I complain.
    10-19-2014 08:36 PM
    It's interesting, as I had zero need or desire to upgrade to the iPhone 6. I thought I was very happy with the 5s. Mine was pristine. Never out of a case, always had a screen cover. Why upgrade a phone that works so perfectly fine? However killed an afternoon to get out of the studio and stopped at an AT&T store to see the new 6 and 6s. They had only Gold in 64GB and 128GB. It was free for me, as they were doing the $300 trade in for the 5s. I was sold, I really like the new design, and wish I can use it w/o a case, but too slippery.

Here is the odd part... and many have posted this before. The iPhone 5s is no SO TINY. My wife's 4s seems like an item too small to even hold. How odd? Funny how fast we adjust.

Remember when iOS 7 came out and everyone whined how ugly.. I loved it while beta testing and still like the look, but it was a HUGE issue. Then it was "we must have a Gold iPhone 5s" Gold GOLD GOLD! and now no one wants the gold, that's all that is left in stock.

Bendgate? Hairgate? Over and done already.

We adjust... and no regrets.. I really love the new iPhone 6. Hoping the few bugs are fixed tomorrow with 8.1, but who knows. Overall compared to my 1st mobile phone in 1985 that was a huge brick taking up space in my car, how can I complain.
    Nice read... Some good points there. I also still agree the 5s is a nice size
    Craig likes this.
    10-19-2014 08:39 PM
    You have no issues with your 5c and you really enjoy it...so why change? Enjoy what you have, it's a good device. There is no need to upgrade at every cycle.
    10-19-2014 09:10 PM
    You have no issues with your 5c and you really enjoy it...so why change? Enjoy what you have, it's a good device. There is no need to upgrade at every cycle.
    Sometimes it's hard to do when you know there's a "better model" out there
    10-19-2014 09:11 PM
    I'm just still completely attracted to technology even now that I don't work with selling it.

I'm still very happy with my 5c, yes. That's why I've not ordered a 6 already. Part of me is massively hesitating. Even more so after my Apple Store experience.

I might end up with one or I might not. The urge to get something new always tugs on me, especially when I'm no longer around it all the time.
    10-19-2014 11:02 PM
    That's my problem. I'm doing that with iPads right now. I have a Mini Retina, perfectly fine besides the lack of storage space (16 GB), yet I feel the need to upgrade to the Air 2.
    10-19-2014 11:03 PM
    I've always been an Android guy. Had every Nexus phone and several vanilla Android phones before the Nexus range started.

This year though I have just been so underwhelmed by the Nexus 6. Nobody wants a 6" screen on a phone!

I made the switch to iOS and got myself an iPhone 6 which I'm in love with.

I haven't got time for crappy UI overlays like Touchwiz - too much bloat ware.

Yeah I'm gonna miss wireless charging and the freedom of rooting but Android is too fragmented now. Apple have it right - one branch of devices and accompanying operating system.
    10-20-2014 12:54 PM
84 ... 234