Because iPhone does not have notification light
    And because we can not edit a number in the dialer to call?
    10-11-2014 03:08 AM
    What's your point?
    10-11-2014 03:30 AM
    It's never had a notification light and it works just fine.

There's a backspace on the keypad.
    10-11-2014 03:35 AM
    You can use the flash as a notification light. Settings/General/Accessibility: LED Flash for alerts
    10-11-2014 11:03 AM
    Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
    In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
    Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
    Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
    PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
    Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.
    10-11-2014 03:04 PM
    Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
    In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
    Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
    Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
    PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
    Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Sent from my HTC M8
    10-11-2014 03:07 PM
    Sounds to me like you need to get rid of this device you seem to hate and find one that pleases you.

And lets keep it to one thread in one device forum... http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6-plu...-new-post.html
    calebt and perryfamily10 like this.
    10-11-2014 03:08 PM