Can someone explain me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.
Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Sent from my HTC M8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2