What is the easiest way to buy iPhone 6 at full price?

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
OK, my sister wants the iPhone space gray 64GB from T-Mobile at full price to pick up but everytime she finds one for T-Mobile it's mostly only available to pick up in Gold while Gray is hardly never available. Now the Verizon version is unlocked and everytime we check Verzion stock availability for the 64GB space gray its more likely to be available for pick up than T-Mobile's. So my question is, I was thinking for her to sign up for Verizon, choose the cheapest plan, check out with the space gray, just so she can grab one, then when she gets to the Apple store to pick it up, tell them that she rather pay full price and cancel verizon account right away. Do you think she can do that or will Verzion will find a way to bill her for signing up?

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
she should just buy the version/carrier she wants at full retail at an Apple Store without signing a new contract-

taker888

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
The only thing with that is the Apple Store don't have anything in stock when you go there, if you're lucky then you may. With the pickup, atleast you're guaranteed a phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2