iPhone 6 rattle/vibration - Do you have it too?

Do you have this problem on your iPhone 6?

• Yes, mine rattles too like in the video.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Nope! Not at all! :D

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Like any device, manufacture malfunction can happen, as long there's warranty, use it.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Take it to an Apple Store, they will replace your phone.
Well they don't replace it they replace the faulty mechanism. It sounds better but them taking it apart caused other issues so I had it replaced by T-Mobile Jump warranty in which they sent me a new device.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well they don't replace it they replace the faulty mechanism. It sounds better but them taking it apart caused other issues so I had it replaced by T-Mobile Jump warranty in which they sent me a new device.

That's not true. The Apple Store will not repair it, they'll give you a new one on the spot.

evornoss

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Well I can prove they did not replace it and just fixed the faulty part.

If you take it to an Apple Store within 14 days of the purchase, they will in fact give you a brand new device. That's what they did for me, they kept the faulty device and gave me a brand new one.

On the other hand.. I've heard that after the 14 days of the purchase, they will try to repair the device and if they fail, they would give you a refurbished one. But don't quote me on that, I am not sure if that's true or not.

evornoss

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Mostly true, I think but right now demand is still so high that I doubt they have any refurbished phones yet.

From my experience.. when I exchanged mine, they were totally OUT OF STOCK on iPhone 6's, but they still had my same device for replacement. So that person should try and see, I am 98% sure they will have the same device for replacement even tho they're out of iPhone 6's for sale. Talking about an Apple Store here, not a carrier store.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Mostly true, I think but right now demand is still so high that I doubt they have any refurbished phones yet.

I can vouch for that, my gold 128 kept rebooting, took it to the apple store, they took it in the back, a few mins later came with a space gray 128 in the box and told me to have a nice day apologizing for the wrong color, which made me very happy because that was the one I wanted in the first place but they were all out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner