View Poll Results: Do you have this problem on your iPhone 6?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, mine rattles too like in the video.

4 40.00%
  • Nope! Not at all!

6 60.00%
    Well I can prove they did not replace it and just fixed the faulty part.
    10-26-2014 02:05 PM
    Well I can prove they did not replace it and just fixed the faulty part.
    If you take it to an Apple Store within 14 days of the purchase, they will in fact give you a brand new device. That's what they did for me, they kept the faulty device and gave me a brand new one.

On the other hand.. I've heard that after the 14 days of the purchase, they will try to repair the device and if they fail, they would give you a refurbished one. But don't quote me on that, I am not sure if that's true or not.
    10-29-2014 12:31 AM
    If you take it to an Apple Store within 14 days of the purchase, they will in fact give you a brand new device. That's what they did for me, they kept the faulty device and gave me a brand new one.

On the other hand.. I've heard that after the 14 days of the purchase, they will try to repair the device and if they fail, they would give you a refurbished one. But don't quote me on that, I am not sure if that's true or not.
    Mostly true, I think but right now demand is still so high that I doubt they have any refurbished phones yet.
    10-29-2014 08:46 AM
    Mostly true, I think but right now demand is still so high that I doubt they have any refurbished phones yet.
    From my experience.. when I exchanged mine, they were totally OUT OF STOCK on iPhone 6's, but they still had my same device for replacement. So that person should try and see, I am 98% sure they will have the same device for replacement even tho they're out of iPhone 6's for sale. Talking about an Apple Store here, not a carrier store.
    10-30-2014 11:54 PM
    Same Problem here
    12-29-2014 04:59 PM
    I can vouch for that, my gold 128 kept rebooting, took it to the apple store, they took it in the back, a few mins later came with a space gray 128 in the box and told me to have a nice day apologizing for the wrong color, which made me very happy because that was the one I wanted in the first place but they were all out.
    12-29-2014 06:56 PM
31 12