I have been having the exact same issue. The problem IS Voxer. My phone sleeps properly (usage/standby) times are different until I open the Voxer app. Even if I kill the app after use, the problem persists. I actually have to reboot my phone to get it back to sleeping properly. For whatever reason the second you open Voxer, it will force your phone to stay awake until you either power cycle it, or reset it. I narrowed this down thru extensive individual tests on apps and my phone in general (multiple restores both as new, thru icloud, iTunes, etc) I have reached out to Voxer's support team, but got a ridiculous response that didn't help in the slightest. Has anyone else had any success at all in fixing this issue? I am using an iPhone 6 with 8.1.2
    01-09-2015 08:48 AM
    I have voxer and now it works fine. After the 8.1.2
    Last edited by noaim; 01-09-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: change
    01-09-2015 08:51 AM
    So I know its been over a month since the last post in this thread but thought I would provide some more insight. I was having a similar problem where my usage/standby was reporting the same for my iPhone 6+ running on 8.1.3. I just got this phone and haven't really been overly impressed with battery life so far and found it extremely odd that usage and standby were reporting the same (never had an iPhone before). I looked into it and found on another website that a guy reset his network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and that seemed to work for him. I can confirm that I just did this with my phone and it seems to have fixed the problem for now. I will report back if this doesn't work for the long haul but it is a simpler solution then restoring the device as new.
    02-23-2015 04:17 PM
    So I know its been over a month since the last post in this thread but thought I would provide some more insight. I was having a similar problem where my usage/standby was reporting the same for my iPhone 6+ running on 8.1.3. I just got this phone and haven't really been overly impressed with battery life so far and found it extremely odd that usage and standby were reporting the same (never had an iPhone before). I looked into it and found on another website that a guy reset his network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and that seemed to work for him. I can confirm that I just did this with my phone and it seems to have fixed the problem for now. I will report back if this doesn't work for the long haul but it is a simpler solution then restoring the device as new.
    Yes on and off I find by rebooting then charging it works fine resetting network settings did not fully solve the issue
    02-23-2015 04:19 PM
    03-04-2015 03:54 AM
    64 GB iPad Mini 3 - 2014 Mac Book Air
    03-04-2015 05:22 AM

Sent from my spacey grey 6 
    03-04-2015 05:45 AM
    iPhone 6+ 8.1.2. I have tried resetting the network settings 3 times now. I've never even heard of Voxer before. I have disabled every location/background/diagnotsic settings. Even tried airplane mode but my usage and standby remain minute for minute the same and my phone tends to get pretty hot and it just destroy my battery stamina.
    03-13-2015 02:33 AM
33 12