I ended up buying the 6 plus on launch day. Earlier today I went into an Apple Store to play around with the 6, and that thing felt small. I then went to grab a 5S & that thing felt tiny. I remember after getting the Plus on launch day, I played around with my friends 6 and noticed how it felt perfect in hand & was a great size. I wondered if I could adapt to the Plus, or if I should have gotten the 6 instead.

Well After having the 6 Plus for 2 weeks now, it's my new norm. I can't see myself going back to a smaller screen. The 6 Plus has me hooked. iPhone phablets 4 life!!!
    10-04-2014 11:39 PM
    I ended up buying the 6 plus on launch day. Earlier today I went into an Apple Store to play around with the 6, and that thing felt small. I then went to grab a 5S & that thing felt tiny. I remember after getting the Plus on launch day, I played around with my friends 6 and noticed how it felt perfect in hand & was a great size. I wondered if I could adapt to the Plus, or if I should have gotten the 6 instead.

Well After having the 6 Plus for 2 weeks now, it's my new norm. I can't see myself going back to a smaller screen. The 6 Plus has me hooked. iPhone phablets 4 life!!!
    Totally agree with you, I have the 6 and it's not that small. It's just big but the 6 plus is bigger than the 6 but I love my 6.

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    SmartFah likes this.
    10-04-2014 11:41 PM
    It's definitely a change, but we humans are adaptable creatures and as such, we can get used to pretty much anything.
    SweetSCBerry likes this.
    10-05-2014 12:10 AM
    That's the way I felt handling my five the other day. However I was easily able to adapt to a Lumia 920, HTC One or S4 after my 4S/Z10 after a bit of time. What's strange is that when I went to an iPhone 5 after those phones, it didn't require any adjustment. I think it was just because I was so relieved to be back to something that worked and didn't give me problems. The only sacrifice I have to make when going from an i5 to a i6 Plus though is that I am unable to bike with it in my pocket. It is just too big and digs into my thigh when I peddle so I put in it my messenger bag while biking to school. Other than that, I am getting along fine.
    10-05-2014 12:47 AM