hmmm, waiting, not ordering the Zagg, here and on Amazon reviews, bubbles on edges and not covering edges of screen properly. It's too bad, zagg's always been good in past.

Some people don't use screen protector or case, swear by it, but, I'm afraid I'll scratch that screen, then it'll bug me every time I use it.

I found the one that claims to fit the curved edges properly...anyone have this one? It gets better reviews on Amz.

ScreenMate from iloome

iloome readies the worlds first curved tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 6/6 Plus | 9to5Toys

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ustomerReviews
    Just took a flyer on this on Amazon. I'll report back when I get it!
    benji888578 likes this.
    10-09-2014 09:23 PM
    I went with the hdx: better shatter protection in my book.
    10-09-2014 09:29 PM
    Glass is a very good thing.
    Illustrator Joe likes this.
    10-09-2014 10:25 PM
    Ordered this one myself: iloome Apple iPhone 6 4.7in (Arctic White) ScreenMate Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with CurveProtectTM Technology, Rounded
    10-10-2014 01:13 AM
    hmmm, waiting, not ordering the Zagg, here and on Amazon reviews, bubbles on edges and not covering edges of screen properly. It's too bad, zagg's always been good in past.

Some people don't use screen protector or case, swear by it, but, I'm afraid I'll scratch that screen, then it'll bug me every time I use it.

• I found the one that claims to fit the curved edges properly...anyone have this one? It gets better reviews on Amz.

ScreenMate from iloome

iloome readies “the world’s first” curved tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 6/6 Plus | 9to5Toys

Amazon.com: iloome Apple iPhone 6 4.7in (Onyx Black) ScreenMate Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with CurveProtectTM Technology, Rounded Edges and Oleophobic Coating: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Ordered this one myself: iloome Apple iPhone 6 4.7in (Arctic White) ScreenMate Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with CurveProtectTM Technology, Rounded
    They lost me with that colored band around the edge.
    10-10-2014 09:44 AM
    I vote Glass! Mine works very well.
    10-10-2014 09:57 AM
    Yeah, it didn't say that in the preorder description or anything about it not being compatible with most cases. iLoome representative recommends that screen protector for people that have their phone "naked". Unfortunately mine has already shipped, will be sending it back immediately and have already order Zagg Glass as a replacement.
    10-10-2014 10:19 AM
    pease let us know how you like when you get it!
    Yeah, but, in looking around their website, looks like either the clear is out of stock or not yet ready, or the main reason for discounted price (until Oct. 31). I'd prefer a clear one myself.
    10-10-2014 12:45 PM
    pease let us know how you like when you get it!
    If it won't work with my case, it will have to go back... But will update and take photos. I only got it as it covered the screen and figured my case will hide the "colored band"
    10-10-2014 02:10 PM
    If it won't work with my case, it will have to go back... But will update and take photos. I only got it as it covered the screen and figured my case will hide the "colored band"
    None of the glass screen protectors so far will allow the use of a case. That sucks, but it's a fact. Some CS rep from iLoome was on the MacRumours message boards & flat out finally came out and said theirs was NOT case friendly. To me, using a case is much more important than freaking out over a gap between the SP edges and the edge of the screen.

I'm sure some company will figure this deal out soon, but until then I'll stick with the ZAGG product. At least if it screws up they'll replace e it free for a lifetime.
    10-12-2014 09:46 AM
    None of the glass screen protectors so far will allow the use of a case. That sucks, but it's a fact. Some CS rep from iLoome was on the MacRumours message boards & flat out finally came out and said theirs was NOT case friendly. To me, using a case is much more important than freaking out over a gap between the SP edges and the edge of the screen.
    Based on this I canceled my order from iLoome
    10-12-2014 12:49 PM
    I never noticed with the Zagg glass on my white iP6, but now I have the space grey model. There is pretty much an air gap around the entire edge of the screen protector that's collecting dust an lint. Is this the same on all of the dark colored phones or is mine just a bad application?
    10-12-2014 03:21 PM
37 12