Whose iPhone 6 screen is already scratched?

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector since I had a 3G or 3GS. My 6, just like 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, and 3G before it, is scratch free. I've had it since 9/19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Been reading about scratches as well. A couple people I know. Have scratches.
I had a Zagg HD plus put on waiting to upgrade it at BB they were out of glass.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
No scratches at all because I'm just the most paranoid when it comes to phone protection...

Me too! I am constantly checking the edges of the phone for scratches (even with a case on it), and I take the case off and clean it every night haha :)

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I posted above that I have an iPhone 6 with a scratch in it already. I am now trying a 6 plus. I've had it less than 24 hours and it already has some light scratches in the screen and it's never been anywhere other than my pocket.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
All my years with iPhones most years without screen film, have scratched screen 1 time.
What's in your pocket?

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
i am using an iphone 6plus and since day 1 of its launch its without a screen protector...and there are no scratches on the screen

scottMan1

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
My 2 week old work iPhone 6 has some hairline scratches on the screen. I did not put a screen protector on it because it was not my phone :) my personal iPhone six has a screen protector and just because of my carelessness has some scratches but they're on the screen protector, so I don't care, it's doing it's job :) I do have the TFL cases on both phones which keeps the back from scratches and make them more grippable.

From a margins perspective, I'm sure Apple is finding ways to cut corners on these phones unfortunately. I feel the most sturdy phone ever was the 4s. That was built like a tank and I was sad to get rid of it. But so glad to trade it in for the 6! Just keep it protected.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
No screen protector, no scratches. I haven't used a screen protector on any of my iPhones, and none scratched yet.

Sent from my 6/128/SG using Tapatalk

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Who iPhone 6 screen is already scratched?

no scratches on my 6. I had a 4S for 3 years and only had one scratch on it that wasn't even my fault. i never use screen protectors either.

emilyheming

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Who iPhone 6 screen is already scratched?

Hey! I recently got my iPhone 6 and till now it is perfect and i am enjoying playing with it. On the safe side I have protected it with the Screen Guard.

dhofary

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Mind u if i have a tiny scratch i'd replace it straight away so yes extra screen protection is a must for me. At certain angel along with a suffient force u may have a scratch by sharp objects.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Still no scratches on either the screen or the back. :)

Screen protector has 2-3 small scratches that are only noticeable in the right light angles

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No scratches here so far... No case no screen protector. Just usually careful with my devices and keep in my pocket without anything else (no change, no keys, nothing)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods