Verizon Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got the iPhone 6 - 128GB in Space Grey, my family tells me to return the iPhone 6, I can't return it, I just sent off my iPhone 4S I had, I can't return the iPhone 6 cause I just got the Verizon Edge, also I was on the phone with Customer service and my mom said to them can I return the phone back to the store he said yes but it's a $35.00 restocking fee which I dont want to do at all and I want to request the second line to be terminated and I want to remain to keep the Verizon Edge.

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
If you are the account owner then you're old enough to make your own decisions. If you don't want to return your phone, then don't.

Sent from my HTC M8

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The point of this post is that my mother and grandmother wants me to return the iPhone and they can't force me to return it

Ok just a shot in the dark here but did you order a phone on your parents cell phone plan? Only reason I ask is it seems your mother has an interest in getting this phone back and fixed financially. If it were yours why would she care? If you did do what i suspect you probably should send the phone back because that's not good

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok just a shot in the dark here but did you order a phone on your parents cell phone plan? Only reason I ask is it seems your mother has an interest in getting this phone back and fixed financially. If it were yours why would she care? If you did do what i suspect you probably should send the phone back because that's not good

No it's under my name I'm the primary holder of the account I have a secondary line but that's going to be terminated

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
No it's under my name I'm the primary holder of the account I have a secondary line but that's going to be terminated

I'm lost..... If it's under your own name then obviously you should be able to make your own choices.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm lost..... If it's under your own name then obviously you should be able to make your own choices.

I totally agree with you and I fully understand and my mother doesn't want Verizon Edge but I choose to get Verizon Edge and she tells me she doesn't want the Blackberry Z10, I told her not to take it

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree with you and I fully understand and my mother doesn't want Verizon Edge but I choose to get Verizon Edge and she tells me she doesn't want the Blackberry Z10, I told her not to take it

Yeah....... 😬

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Why are you obsessed with our opinions? If you?re "24 years old and ... responsible", why worry about what we think? Put on your big boy pants and make a choice.

I think i figured this out. But would be rude to discuss on public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR