I just bought the black leather iPhone case and i am amazed! I couldn't find a case THATS light and thin I went bare for a bit than I had to try this after seeing it in the store and wow! It's very light and thin feels like no case! And classy much? You know it's a apple product when it looks its best! Only down part is the dust that gets against the edges
    AlexJ92 likes this.
    10-03-2014 06:10 PM
    Glad you like it. I have been hooked on the Apple leather case since the 5S release. The 5S version saved my phone from several drops to the concrete, but I am doubtful this version would do the same. It is extremely thin as you mentioned and open at the bottom. But, applecare gives me piece of mind while using this beautiful case. In my opinion, nothing feels better in the hand than it does. Enjoy!
    10-03-2014 06:25 PM
    It looks gorgeous and feels amazing lol but how well it will protect or fade the color who knows lol
    10-03-2014 06:45 PM
    They are nice cases I'm going to get one for the sleek look. Nothing like getting dressed up for a wedding lugging around the old otterbox right... But in my industry of work using the Apple case on a regular bases it wouldn't last a month
    10-03-2014 07:02 PM
    The leather case is definitely nice and high quality feeling. I rarely if ever use cases but got one for those rare times I want a case for a bit of extra protection.

Got it yesterday. Tried it on phone. Felt good. Took it off because it still bugs me for daily use. Prevents smooth side swipe gesturing which I use a lot.

It's there for when I will need it but it won't be on for day-to-day use.
    calebt likes this.
    10-04-2014 09:34 AM
    Loving the apple leather case too!!
    jaleelhamid likes this.
    10-04-2014 10:07 AM
    The case is amazing but so pricey! I returned mine bc I am cheap.
    deedeebear and TLO201 like this.
    10-04-2014 10:35 AM
    Lol I agree but I was looking at other cases and they came almost to the exact same prices
    10-04-2014 02:36 PM
    I'm on the fence between going caseless or buying the Apple leather case. Can't decide!
    10-04-2014 04:57 PM
    I grabbed one in pink. The leather grain type is different according to the store rep. End result is the case feels slicker. I'll keep working with it though. Apple leather iphone 6 case-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412460168.850576.jpgApple leather iphone 6 case-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412460183.124722.jpg

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-04-2014 06:03 PM
    I'm seriously going to cave in one of these days and buy one. Might as well add it to my growing 6 case collection.
    serglb, rgm1266 and MRSBROWN2006 like this.
    10-04-2014 06:15 PM
    Im a fan of the Apple leather cases, and have the blue one for my 6. Its definitely thin and doesn't offer a lot of protection. I view it more as protection against scratches than anything else. Still, I love the look and feel of leather, and the fact that its an official Apple product means I know its going to fit and blend in with the function of the phone.
    10-04-2014 08:51 PM
    The case is amazing but so pricey! I returned mine bc I am cheap.
    I don't know if you can really say you're cheap if your spending at least $650 on a phone ;-)
    tlo07 likes this.
    10-04-2014 10:50 PM
    I don't know if you can really say you're cheap if your spending at least $650 on a phone ;-)
    True. But I am. gadgets are my splurge. But apparently not the accessories.
    bgl321 likes this.
    10-05-2014 07:04 AM
    Apple leather iphone 6 case-imageuploadedbytapatalk1412508980.577877.jpga week of the red leather case, still pretty clean unlike the one on my 5S.
    Super must of added some sort of fabric to repel dirty
    10-05-2014 07:36 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412508980.577877.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	67358a week of the red leather case, still pretty clean unlike the one on my 5S.
    Super must of added some sort of fabric to repel dirty
    Keep us posted on this. I have always wanted the red leather case, but when I see how dirty it would get with other users, I always decided against it. It would be nice if this case can stay clean. I would definitely get the red then.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    iTechHead likes this.
    10-05-2014 07:45 AM
    Keep us posted on this. I have always wanted the red leather case, but when I see how dirty it would get with other users, I always decided against it. It would be nice if this case can stay clean. I would definitely get the red then.

This case is awesome. But I did notice the sides ate getting slightly darker. I think in time it will get dirty.
    10-05-2014 07:51 AM
    This case is awesome. But I did notice the sides ate getting slightly darker. I think in time it will get dirty.
    That's what I feared. I would be highly upset if I paid $50 for one and it turned out like that because unfortunately, the red does not look good dirty like the tan or even dark brown would. I have a tan leather Apple case for my iPad Air and it has gotten a little dark on the edges, but it doesn't look bad at all because of the color. I did see that Apple came out with a dark brown leather case that I think would look awesome even if it got dirty, but he red, not so much. But thanks for the reply.

10-05-2014 08:07 AM
    That's what I feared. I would be highly upset if I paid $50 for one and it turned out like that because unfortunately, the red does not look good dirty like the tan or even dark brown would. I have a tan leather Apple case for my iPad Air and it has gotten a little dark on the edges, but it doesn't look bad at all because of the color. I did see that Apple came out with a dark brown leather case that I think would look awesome even if it got dirty, but he red, not so much. But thanks for the reply.

That's ask good man. In thinking of getting the black leather one simple and sleek
    10-05-2014 08:09 AM
    That's ask good man. In thinking of getting the black leather one simple and sleek
    I have the black one on my 5S and I love it. It has been the best case I have ever had on my 5S.

10-05-2014 08:10 AM
    I have the black one on my 5S and I love it. It has been the best case I have ever had on my 5S.

In think I'll grab it next week.
    10-05-2014 08:12 AM
    In think I'll grab it next week.
    The one thing about this year's leather cases that I love and I think that others have expressed discontent with is the open bottom. I connect my iPhones to different headphones and speaker sets all the time and some of the jacks aren't exactly small. With the bottom being open, this is never an issue. I love that design choice.

10-05-2014 08:15 AM
    I've had the red one for 2 weeks now, and its remained very clean, and scratch free
    10-05-2014 08:30 AM
    I've had the red one for 2 weeks now, and its remained very clean, and scratch free
    That's awesome.

10-05-2014 08:38 AM
    I went with the black version again for my 6. A few buddies commented on the $45 price tag but I view it this way.
    Beyond the way I think it looks and feels (love both), i also consider that it was the only case I used on my 5S. It may very well be the only case I use on my 6. I used to buy a case a month to either change it up or to continue to seek that perfect style. So honestly, $45 in my world is a steal and in essence saving me $$.
    10-05-2014 08:53 AM
88 123 ...