Took my 6 plus back to Apple for the 6....64gb space grey - I've never been happier or more impressed with a phone ....

The Plus is an amazing machine ... It's built like high end piece of tech , it's gorgeous and has a battery that never ends ..

However , unless you work from home ... Travel :.. Train commute , bus commute / the phone imo just isn't usable ... The 6 is perfection ... At first I thought maybe a 5 screen but I'm not sure ... I think the 4.7 for hand comfort wise , one handed use might be perfect ....
    Though I'm sure apple can find a way to get a 5' screen in while keeping ergonomics ....

I don't miss the plus for a moment ...

It's also nice because my iPad mini is back to use ... The plus had replaced it.... Mini is almost new .... So I'm happy about that ...
    10-03-2014 04:25 PM
    As long as you got what you wanted.

But I'm sure you're going to start missing your 6 Plus at some point lol
    10-03-2014 04:28 PM
    As long as you got what you wanted.

But I'm sure you're going to start missing your 6 Plus at some point lol
    Not for a second ...

And trust me the plus is awesome but I also felt very self conscious with it ...
    Like putting phone to face just didn't feel right ....
    10-03-2014 04:30 PM
    Right there with you ClickClack. Extremely happy that you are enjoying your phone and experience!
    10-03-2014 04:33 PM
    I can't even imagine having the 6+. I am sure its a great device and all but I absolutely love my 6. I haven't missed my Android for one second since picking this up. And to think I went in for the LG G3!
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    10-03-2014 07:03 PM
    I can't even imagine having the 6+. I am sure its a great device and all but I absolutely love my 6. I haven't missed my Android for one second since picking this up. And to think I went in for the LG G3!
    6 is in my opinion the better sized phone to use easily
    10-03-2014 07:26 PM
    The 6+ is a great device, but haven't yet regretted anything about the 6, the phone works for me.
    10-03-2014 07:46 PM
    Not for a second ...

And trust me the plus is awesome but I also felt very self conscious with it ...
    Like putting phone to face just didn't feel right ....
    As long as you're happy with your iPhone 6, that's all that matters....
    ClickClack likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:11 PM
    In no way am I bashing the Plus ..

It's the best device in its class .. But for everyday use ... The 6 Is the best phone ever made ...

As for Android... There's just something about that OS that seems I'm using a knockoff ...

I think I'd use Blackberry over Droid....

Though the Moto X is great looking phone .
    10-03-2014 08:25 PM
    In no way am I bashing the Plus ..

It's the best device in its class .. But for everyday use ... The 6 Is the best phone ever made ...

As for Android... There's just something about that OS that seems I'm using a knockoff ...

I think I'd use Blackberry over Droid....

Though the Moto X is great looking phone .
    Listen, I've used them all, and enjoyed using them. I've learned that each OS has its strengths and weaknesses, but most of all, I've learned that others may not like the one I like, and that's okay. As long as you find what works best for you, that's all that matters. There is no need to state why you dislike the others, in my opinion......Just enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they like.
    CDG, HAWK, agarwal.apar and 3 others like this.
    10-03-2014 08:31 PM
    Listen, I've used them all, and enjoyed using them. I've learned that each OS has its strengths and weaknesses, but most of all, I've learned that others may not like the one I like, and that's okay. As long as you find what works best for you, that's all that matters. There is no need to state why you dislike the others, in my opinion......Just enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they like.
    I'm not PC ... This is America ... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.
    Also imo .. A grown man shouldn't have a robot pop up when he turns his phone on ...

But I did say the moto x looks a superb device ....
    10-03-2014 09:16 PM
    I'm not PC
    Being PC has nothing to do with using common sense
    ... This is America
    Okay
    ... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.
    If you're expecting us to get all ticked off about it, you're in for a long wait.
    Also imo .. A grown man shouldn't have a robot pop up when he turns his phone on ...
    But it's okay for a grown man to see a bitten fruit displayed on the screen when he turns his device on?

10-03-2014 09:28 PM
    Being PC has nothing to do with using common sense Okay If you're expecting us to get all ticked off about it, you're in for a long wait.
    But it's okay for a grown man to see a bitten fruit displayed on the screen when he turns his device on?

Just stating my opinion
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-03-2014 09:32 PM
    Took my 6 plus back to Apple for the 6....64gb space grey - I've never been happier or more impressed with a phone ....

The Plus is an amazing machine ... It's built like high end piece of tech , it's gorgeous and has a battery that never ends ..

However , unless you work from home ... Travel :.. Train commute , bus commute / the phone imo just isn't usable ... The 6 is perfection ... At first I thought maybe a 5 screen but I'm not sure ... I think the 4.7 for hand comfort wise , one handed use might be perfect ....
    Though I'm sure apple can find a way to get a 5' screen in while keeping ergonomics ....

It's also nice because my iPad mini is back to use ... The plus had replaced it.... Mini is almost new .... So I'm happy about that ...
    Glad you got what you wanted.
    ClickClack likes this.
    I'm not PC ... This is America ... I dislike droid .... Immensely as they ripped off Apple in every sense - starting with pinch and zoom.

"Copying" is how this industry progresses. Where do you think Apple got the screen size from? The widgets? There are so many things that Android had first, that Apple has copied. This is a good thing. Don't think it only works one way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Copying" is how this industry progresses. Where do you think Apple got the screen size from? The widgets? There are so many things that Android had first, that Apple has copied. This is a good thing. Don't think it only works one way.

To an extent however the " idea " of it all is truly American and is all Apple.
    10-03-2014 09:34 PM

I'm glad to hear all this. Especially about the Mini. One of the main reasons I got the 6 in the end.

ClickClack likes this.
    10-03-2014 09:34 PM
    To an extent however the " idea " of it all is truly American and is all Apple.
    I'm not sure what you mean...

10-03-2014 09:35 PM
    Nooooooo. Please no Android/iOS flame today.
    Just_Me_D and anon4757448 like this.
    10-03-2014 09:52 PM
    Nooooooo. Please no Android/iOS flame today.
    Ok :'(

10-03-2014 09:55 PM
    It's called competition, it's fine. Remember Steve Jobs stealing the mouse idea from Xerox PARC. It's what moves things forward. Sometimes luck, sometimes copying. If only the original would be the winner then we would not have 97.5 burger places ever two blocks. It never ends.. UPS/USPS/FedEx Wendy's/BurgerKing/McD/JackB etc.. it's life
    10-03-2014 10:28 PM
    Ok :'(

Don't worry, he wasn't talking to you. You didn't do any arguing.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    10-03-2014 10:33 PM
    There's a difference between competition and analyzing the two companies to death to find which phones better when there will never be an answer to that. It's all personal preference
    anon4757448 likes this.
    10-04-2014 12:41 AM
    I agree, the 6 is a great phone. I'm super happy with it. I can't wait till more apps support the screen size.
    10-04-2014 10:05 AM
    There's a difference between competition and analyzing the two companies to death to find which phones better when there will never be an answer to that. It's all personal preference
    Right, because there is no better phone, only better for an individual consumer.
    TomsAndroid and HAWK like this.
    10-04-2014 11:53 AM
33 12