Feeling relieved ....

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It's called competition, it's fine. Remember Steve Jobs stealing the mouse idea from Xerox PARC. It's what moves things forward. Sometimes luck, sometimes copying. If only the original would be the winner then we would not have 97.5 burger places ever two blocks. It never ends.. UPS/USPS/FedEx Wendy's/BurgerKing/McD/JackB etc.. it's life

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
There's a difference between competition and analyzing the two companies to death to find which phones better when there will never be an answer to that. It's all personal preference

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There's a difference between competition and analyzing the two companies to death to find which phones better when there will never be an answer to that. It's all personal preference

Right, because there is no better phone, only better for an individual consumer.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This attitude that's so prevalent in iMore of there not being THE perfect device, just the device that works for each person is why I love to be here. Live and let live. wish it were like this everywhere
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the same feeling. All of my techie friends were pushing me to get the 6+, but I kept telling myself that it wouldn't be best for me. I did want the 6+ at one point, but then I realized it wouldn't work for me. Getting it in and out of my pockets would've been a hassle, and one-hand usability would be nonexistent. I am 100% satisfied with the 6, I never once regretted my decision. :)

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I’ve played with both at the store yesterday. The two of them feel nice in the hand but the 6 are the size for me, it just feels like it grew in my hand when I picked it up.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I?ve played with both at the store yesterday. The two of them feel nice in the hand but the 6 are the size for me, it just feels like it grew in my hand when I picked it up.

Likewise. I could tell that I would get used to the Plus, but the 6 felt perfect in the hand. No surprise, my current phone is also 4.7" in a very similar form factor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73